The Great Battle Between The Hero and the Hell Lord!

You, Hime, and Ex were all sleeping in your Cell as Hime was resting on your chest and Ex leaned against the Corner of the room. As you were all sleeping You were having A Dream remembering how you fought the Hell Lord.

To Be Honest, Hime wasn't there to see it since she was out of commission due to some terrible injuries she sustained on the Battlefield that you ordered her to rest on, not wanting her to get Hurt.

But when all of the Soldiers told her what happened she was disappointed that she Missed it, but to be honest her reaction would have been Shock to see what the true extent of your powers could be, or at least how far you knew they could go.

It could possibly go even further with your endless Training and quest for Power, not to mention your Heratige to The One God of the Multiverse.

Flashback!

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You were running across the Battlefield laughing and smiling to yourself when suddenly the Hell Lord himself came from Behind with A Spiked club ready to slam it into your skull!

Imperial Soldier: SIR Y/N! WATCH OUT!

The Hell Lord then slammed it into the Back of your Head, but to everyone's shock, your skull curved around the spiked club like Well... Rubber!

Hell Lord: Huh!?

Y/n: AAAAGH! GET ME OUT OF HERE!

You Skull Now Full of spike shapes popped off and you Began running as The Hell Lord jumped into the air!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Hell Lord: JUST GET BACK HERE!

He then slammed his Spiked club on top of you making A Giant rubbery dent in the ground as suddenly you Began to Bounce back!

Y/n: YAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

You then Jumped into the air as The Hell Lord Bounced off of the ground and flew up towards your club Raised, as you then smiled!

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You then fell to the ground as you Began to run around in circles around the Hell Lord as he was as confused as ever!

Hell Lord: (Thoughts) This Child he Can Coat his Body in Metal, He can summon Fire, He can stretch his Body, he can control people's wills through Black Lightning, but this... This he can control the world around him! This makes the least sense of them all! It's all Like one Big Gag Manga to him!

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! COME AND GET ME!

He then chased after you as he tried to hit you again but you dodged and Jumped into the air throwing the ground into the sky with you!

Y/n: ALRIGHT, NOW YOU'RE GETTING IT! GUM GUM COUNTER BLOW!!

You then slammed the ground Behind him as It made A Giant Upsidedown U-shape and you Bounced all over slamming into The Hell Lord's gut!

Hell Lord: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

You then flew back to A Giant Rock Pillar as The Hell Lord got back up!

Hell Lord: It's Like I'm Playing games with this Kid! I'M SICK OF THIS CRAP!

A/n: By the way the Hell Lord has the same Voice Actor as Kaido, So I'm Just Imagining his English voice for this. You Probably can too.

Y/n: 3! 2! 1! 0!!!

You then Launched yourself flying towards him like A Giant Propeller!

Y/n: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHAHAHAHAHA!

You then Slammed your fist into The Hell Lord's Face as like some Gag Manga his Face caves in your fist stretched out the back of his head like A Rubber Glove! You then Released your fist sending him flying back to Mach 5 Speeds slamming into A Giant Mountian as you skidded your feet across the ground kicking up Lots of rocks and dust in your wake!

You were standing there crouched wheezing and taking deep breaths and wheezing loudly from exhaustion as you Just clenched your fist again and smiled.

Y/n: Hehehe!

Flashback End!

You were just sleeping holding Hime close to your chest as she Smiled and Blushed in her sleep.

To Be Honest With you being her Childhood Friend she is in Safe Hands even in this dungeon.