◇◇Chapter -1◇◇

Ek din aap Yun humko miljayege
Phool hi phool rahoo m khil jayege
Humne socha na tha

♡♡........♡♡
Hi readers!! Welcome on the thrusday update of this story ..
Do check the song and yess vote and comment
Hoping you all are good and fine let's start ..

..............♡♡..........
RAIVANSHI PALACE....
The beauty and royalty, this palace holds with the astonishing history of the kings and queens there way of living , their love which is passing on from generations to generations keeping the reputation of the palace and the raivanshi's ..

Today at this beautiful palace ...
Everyone is busy in the preparations of the 70th anniversary of Mahendra and Gayatri Raivanshi ❤️
Rakshit and Maitri handling the decorations and the floral veiw ..
Whereas the Raivanshi's daughter-in-law are busy preparing the cake..
And the Raivanshi's son managing the guests ..
Each and every person of the family is present here as ordered by Mahendra...
Soon the palace head a meet up of two bffs laughing ...
It's none other than Mahendra Raivanshi and his only bff Shekhar Mehrotra ..
The Mehrotra's Arrived and warmly welcomed by the Raivanshi's..
Mahendra introduced his whole family to the Mehrotra's
And the same way Shekhar introduced Mehrotra's to the Raivanshi's ..
After a happy meet up and warm introduction..
They all heard sweet soothing anklet sound which was providing their ear the next level peace ..
Everyone turned to see the owner of this sound and found
A sweet 24 year girl running towards them in her pink anarkali suit with that she was wearing big oxidized earring and a small bindi with some kohl in her eyes ..
She was looking breath taking ..
Soon she reached to them and greeted Everyone with her sweet melodius voice ...
And then turned towards her bhabhi saying " bhabhi adi slept so I have make him sleep there in the room "
To which her bhabhi nodded
And then Mahendra asked Shekhar "Who is she ??"
(As they were meeting after years so they know only Ishaan and Avyaan)
"She is my only granddaughter! Adweta !!" Shekhar replied holding Adweta's hand and gesturing her to touch the feets
Then adweta bent down and touch the feet of every elder and whereas Raivanshi's were impressed by seeing her and her asthetics ...

Time skippss...
After cake cutting Mahendra Gayatri Shekhar and Suhasini
were talking ....
Gayatri said " Shekhar bhaishab you never told us about your granddaughter".
"Ahmn!! We never gotta chance to discuss about her " Shekhar replied..
Then suddenly Mahendra said coming out of his Terrance
"Shekhar how about changing our friendship into relationship??"
Shekhar and Suhasini stunned listing this as they were unaware about whom he was talking but soon realization hits when Mahendra continued...
"I want your precious granddaughter to marry my eldest grandson Advaay Raivanshi "
.....
Whereas in the hall area
Ishani Amaira and Adweta with Maitri Saransh Rakshit .. discussing about the function and the decorations..
Maitri -
OMG!! Adweta you are so pretty so gorgeous just looking like a princess from heaven ..
" Ofc! She is the only daughter to Mehrotra's" Rakshit and Saransh said agreeing with Maitri
And Ishaani and amaria passed the smile showing agreement with Maitri's word..
After some chit chat..
Ishaani came to Adweta and said "Adu can you please get me the medicine it's with your bhaiya ".. pointing towards Ishaan Avyaan who were standing with Advaay and Abhyudya.
..
Adweta nodded And went to them ..
All four turned as they heard sweet melodius sound to their ear..
She went to Ishaan and said "bhaiya bhabhi is looking for the medicine can you give it to me pls?"
Where as Advaay was stunned to see her his heart felt racing ..

ADWETA'S POV :-

I went to bhaiyaa and asked him about the medicine and soon I felt a gaze on me and I turned to see the owner of this gaze..
The hazel blue orbs were on me ..
For the first time my heart felt racing and I m having butterflies by seeing someone ..

That person in navy blue three piece suit and his hazel blue orbs and his dominating auraa was enough to make anyone fall for him .. he was looking like a princess charming from my world...

Coming out of my terrance..
I averted my gaze and was about to go when Avyaan bhai stopped me and make me introduced to the Raivanshi brothers ..
I greeted them ignoring the feelings I was having and left from there and went to bhabhi and gave her the medicine..
And left for the room where adi was sleeping ..

AVDAAY'S POV:-

I was discussing some work related things with Mehrotra brother's and abhyudya
Soon I heard a sweet melodius voice which was such a cure to ears..
I turned to look at the owner of this voice ..
She was in her pink dress with big earring open hair and that bindi on her temple ohh god!!
Such a mesmerizing beauty she is ..
I never felt my heart beat this much high ,..
Don't know for a person like me It's tough to fall for any girl but she has something different in her aura..
When I see her I just wanted to protect this beauty from the world ..
She came closer to us and went to Ishaan Mehrotra and said him something then Avyaan introduced her to us ..
She was literally a perfect example of beauty with brain ..
She lifted her gaze on me but soon averted it.. a
And then she left..

We again started talking and soon the party ends and everyone left ..
And in last Mehrotra's was about to leave when Dada sa went near Shekhar dadu sa and said wishper something
To which they laughed.. and then went serious...
After bidding them byee they all went to Living room and
I went towards my home office as I have to some work ..

Author's Pov:-
Sitting there for some time they left for their rooms as they all were tired .....

ADVAAY'S OUTFIT

ADWETA'S OUTFIT:-

ADWETA'S OUTFIT:-

The start of AVDWETA ❤️

♡....................................................................♡

_

_________________________
Hope you like the first ever chapter..
Do vote and comment
I know may not be the perfect chapter but yess you guys can still try and make this creation perfect ❤️
Please support and see you guys on Sunday update

@happeninlove (insta account )
Follow for the reels of avdweta❤️
Byee and lots of love