♡♡Chapter-2♡♡

Sun sun sun jiji tere liye
Ek rishta aaya h
..........
Hello readers!! We are supposed to meet on Sunday update
but as I have some work on Sunday...
So here I m with a early update for you all!!!!
Let's dive in further ....

.....................♡♡..........

Raivanshi palace :-
In the morning the breakfast was served and each and every raivanshi was present at table as ordered by Mahendra
Soon they settled Mahendra caught everyone's attention by clearing his throat and continued..

Advaay is now of 26 years and according to the rules of the family his coronation should be done at 27 with 1 year of his marriage so I have found a girl for him..
As soon as he said this everyone looked at advaay then Mahendra continued

She is the princess of my only friend's son ..
Adweta Mehrotra daughter of shaurya mehrotra and granddaughter of Shekhar mehrotra ...

As he completed pavitra said " Ji baba sa Hume bhi wo bhaut pasand aayi thi .. humare advaay k liye"
(Yes dad we also liked her for our advaay)

Continued by Ramya " bhabhi sa sahi keh rhi h wakai kafi sanskari or suljhi hui ladki h ..."
(Sister in law is right ..she is really well mannered and cultured girl )

Then Gayatri said interrupting Ramya " Haa wo sab toh sahi h magar phele mere advaay se toh pucho "
(Ohk ohk but first ask my advaay)
"But baba sa did u asked her family" Rudra asked his father Mahendra
"Yes I have discussed this with Shekhar he said he will talk with his family and update me " Mahendra replied
Now all the gazes were on advaay ....

Advaay 's pov:-
What !!! I shouted in my mind when Dada sa said he found a girl for me ..
But my inner self relaxed when I found she is none other than that girl who left my heart racing for the first time ...
Maintaining my aura..
I said "Dada sa as you all wish But before that I wanna have a word with you .. will you?"
To which Dada sa nodded And told me to meet him after breakfast in his room
And we had a quite breakfast
After then I went to him and found him sitting on couch maintaing the raivanshi aura ..
I said " Dada sa I will marry her If you all want But I will not involve my self in this marriage she will be the daughter-in-law , the soon to be queen and officially Mrs. Advaay Raivanshi but pls don't force Me to love her .. she will be my responsibility not love "!
Dada sa nodded as usual giving cold expression and said "
OHK !!"
and I left his room not initiating any conversation because...

(Author:- because the great advaay raivanshi is scared of his grandfather 😂😂"

Noo author it's not like that ...

Yes it is !! You better accept it...

Authorrrrrrrr!!!

"Bhagoooo!! "Author In her mind )
(Runn)

At Raivanshi palace everyone was happy and waiting for Mehrotra's answer !!!

Here at Mehrotra mansion.....
Everyone settled on the table and Akansha along with amaira and some servants placed the breakfast on the table..
Ishaani didn't join them as she was pregnant and completely banned from the kitchen by her mother in law and sister In law

After serving everyone , akansha and amaira take their places
After some silence..
Shekhar said tearing the silence" I have found a boy for my dear princess"
As he could continue Adweta choked her food listening to his grand pa and her brother passed her some water and then
Shekhar continued After seeing Adweta is fine now " He is the grand son of my dear best friend .. And he is none other than ADVAAY RAIVANSHI!!!