Part 2

"In The Chipmunk's bedroom"

There's no way to say this song's about someone else...... Simon tries singing And then write it down on paper

"He tried to continue the song, but couldn't"

It's harder than I thought. Simon said to himself.

"I'd better ask Alvin to help me. After saying that, he opened the door of the room and walked down the stairs"

right.... I forgot he went out with Brittany again *sigh*
And Theodore, he went to cook with Eleanor. Simon sighed again.

"Maybe Dave can help. He walked to Dave's office"

Oh, hey Simon, what's up? Dave said.

I would like to ask for some songwriting advice, Simon asked.

Sure! What kind of advice do you want? Dave replied.

"I wanted it to be memorable like witch doctor where the songs are quite catchy. How did you do that?  Simon asked"

Oh, about that......It's a bit random. I think you need to find words that are catchy to you and write them down.
But it has to be a word that goes with the song's lyrics. Like witch doctor is about the witch and his spells. Dave replied

"Simon nodded"

So what are the songs you're going to write about?  Dave asked.

My feelings.... Simon blush.

Maybe this will help you. Dave handed one of the song lyrics to Simon.

Simon looked at the paper. The name of the song is Until i found you

Simon looks confused and asks why did you give it to me?

"Well, this song is also a song about feelings. But it's not mine. it was Alvin.  Dave replied"

Simon is shocked, Alvin wrote the song himself? 

"yeah, I might help him a little, but most of the time he writes it himself. You might have the motivation to continue writing songs, Dave said"

Thanks Dave, I seem to have thought of something. Simon replied

"He walked out of the room and sat on the sofa. He continued writing songs."

La-ter...the two of us, Da-ling....travel oh  de-dear.... Wait a minute, Simon thought of something.

"If it were like this instead, la..da...dee, Simon repeated la da dee, that's right, la da dee, it was so catchy, Simon really happy. "

He named the song la da dee and then write the rest of the song .

"It took him a long time to writting songs. Until Alvin returns"

"Alvin opened the door. Enter the house with Brittany"

No, Britt, I wouldn't wear that. It's not me at all. Alvin annoyed.

"But you look cute in a princess dress . You look  really cute. Brittany laughed"

"Very funny Britt, I wouldn't wear it anyway. Alvin said.

And will you wear this shirt? Brittany take 2 shirts out of the bag. A pink shirt that says I love my princess. And another shirt says: I am his princess

"Would you like to wear it with me? Hmm ?? Brittany laughed. She thought Alvin would refuse like usual"

He looked away and blushed. I think it would be cute if I wear it.....

I  knew it ! you woul- Wait....what? She looked at him and blushed.

"Alvin turned to look at her. They made eye contact. They were both embarrassed and didn't say anything"

Y-you t-think so? Brittany asked before her face moved closer to his.

"Yes! I've finished written the song. The voice of Simon sitting on the sofa behind them

Simon turned to look behind him and saw Alvin and Brittany standing there. He said, what are you guys doing?

When Brittany and Alvin regain consciousness, they are shocked that Simon is here.

Nothing, Alvin quickly answered.
yeah....nothing brittany blush

So what are you doing here? Alvin asked.

"First of all, I've been here all day. Second i was sitting in my house. Simon replied"

Oh right..sorry Si, Alvin said.

Well....I'm gotta go. See you later. Brittany kissed Alvin on the cheek.

"Then she left Seville home"

Alvin, I've finished writing the song, what do you think? Simon asked.

That's great! Alvin replied. Let me hear it please.

Um, okay. Simon picked up his guitar. then started singing 

There's no way to say this song's about someone else
Every time you're not in my arms
I start to lose myself
Someone please pass me my shades
Don't let 'em see me down
You have taken over my days
So tonight I'm going out

Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine
But you're the only one on my mind

La da dee
La da dee doo
La da dee me
La da dee you
La da dee
La da dee doo
There's only me
There's only you
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da dee me
La da dee you
La da dee
La da dee doo
When you are gone I think of you

Awesome, Alvin is impressed.

I've seen your song. You are a great inspiration. Simon said.

Wait, how did you see that? Alvin wondered.

"Well, Dave showed it to me. In case it helps me compose better songs. It helped a lot. Simon replied"

Is that so? Alvin said.

Hey guys, what are you doing? Theodore's voice

We're just talking. Alvin replied.

It looks fun. Can i talk with you guys?
Theodore asked.

Well....sure. Simon said.

"In the chipette's treehouse"

Brittany walked into the house. Talk to herself  Why is he so cute? I don't think he will....oh my gosh that's cute. He always amazes me. yeah, he made me love him even more. She blushed.

Before she thought of anything else She saw Jeanette sitting with a disappointed look on her face.

Jeantte What happened? Brittany asked.

Jeanette replies nothing.

The expression can't lie. you can tell me everything. Brittany worried.

Jeanette replies, ok, it's about the school dance, Every year the school dance is announced. Simon is always in a hurry to asked me. But it seems like this year he didn't even mention it......