Final part

"At the chipette's tree house"

You like Simon? Brittany asked
yea, I like him, but it doesn't matter. Jeanette replies.

I knew it !! I think he likes you too. Brittany said

"How do you know? He didn't even asked me this year. Plus he doesn't even think about talking about it. *Sigh*. I think he already has someone he likes. Jeanette continued. "

I think he may have forgotten . Better to ask late than not ask. Brittany cheer her up.

"I know him well We spend a lot of time together. I don't think Simon will forget jeanette replied"

So why don't you just ask him? I think It's better than sitting and being sad. , Brittany said.

"I'm afraid if he told me he already has a partner going to the dance. I would be very upset. Jeanette lowered her head"

Well..I'll ask Alvin Does Simon have a dance partner yet ,Brittany replied.

"Jeanette nodded"

Brittany picked up the phone. Call Alvin's number.

Hi britt, what's up? Alvin replied.

Can I ask you something? Brittany said.
yea sure ! Alvin replied

"Simon, has he asked anyone to the dance yet? Brittany asked"

No...why ? Alvin wondered.
She whispered, Jeanette asked me to ask.

See you later , love you , brittany Said.
Oh okay, I love you too. Alvin replied

"Brittany hung up the phone"

I have good news. Simon hasn't asked anyone yet. So don't worry. Brittany smiled.

Jeanette smiles, thanks sis.

They hugged each other. Don't worry I'm always on your side. Brittany said.

"At Seville's house"

"Are you two going to tell each other you love each other all the time? Simon asked."

Technically, yeah. I think it's become our routine. Alvin replied. Theodore, would you mind making some cookies for us?

Sure, Theodore replied.

"After Theodore walked out of the living room go to the kitchen"

So Britt told me that Jeanette asked if you had a partner yet.

Why did she ask that? Simon confused.
I don't know, Alvin continued.

It may be possible that she already has a partner. And she wonders if I have a partner yet. Simon worried.

Whoa, Si, calm down, I don't think so Alvin replied.

And what else could it be? Simon hopeless and covered his eyes with his hands.

She might be waiting for you to asked her. The dance is this Friday, Alvin said.

"Because I was definitely late to asked her. So she went out with someone else. Simon is more hopeless than before"

Simon! Stay calm and go asked her. Alvin replied firmly.

Okay....I will go ask her later. Simon said.

"Theodore walked back from the kitchen"

Hey guys, I'm done making cookies. Theodore said

Thank you Theodore. Alvin replied.

Alvin whispered to Simon. We'll talk about this later.

Simon nodded.

"This evening the chipette came to have dinner at Seville's house They came in and waiting at dining table The chipmunks are in their room"