Compulsive

The room was quiet, dark. Books lined the walls of the office as the blonde boy studied everything around him.

"Do you know i brought you in here to talk to me today?" A voice said from behind the boy. He jumped his eyes landing on the other person now in the room with him.

"Mr. Golbach, do you remember the story you told me when you first got here?" Sam looked at the man. Confusion written across his face.

"I believe it was a story about my friends?" Sam questioned. The man nodded.

"How are you doing with the new patients that arrived after you?" Dr. Castee spoke slowly, his eyes meeting Sam's own.

"I dont really speak to them much. Only when i need to." The blonde spoke his eyes watching as the man wrote something down.

"And what about the boy across from your cell? Have you spoken to him?" Dr. Castee asked. Sam shook his head, his eyes falling to his hands as he picked his nails.

"I havent seen much of him since they found the boy." Sam said quietly before looking at the doctor again.

"Did you ever speak to Bryden before that day?" The man asked, staring at Sam with a unknown expression across his face.

"No i didnt, i know people who did but i never spoke to him myself. Did they ever confirm it was Colby who did that?" Sam questioned, his mind replaying the moment they found the body.

----------------------------------------------------------
(FLASHBACK)

The brunette was tucked in the corner of the room, his head tucked into his hands. He was quiet, his hands shaking as he ran them through his hair.

A body lay on the ground outside the cell, unmoving. The body belonging to the young Bryden Parker. A pool of blood laying underneath him, seemingly coming from his head.

His head dented on the side from being hit so hard. The guards slowly and carefully covering the body up.

"What did you do?" Colby heard one of the guards yell. His mind blank, not responding as the spoke to him.

He didnt do it. Colby looked at the sheet covering the body. How could he have done that? The boy never harmed him. He was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe it was an accident, Colby thought as he pulled himself back into reality.

Colby listened as the guards carried the body away. Their footsteps becoming quieter as they walked further away.

"Lets go, Brock." He heard a rough voice tell him, the guard opening the door slowly.

Colby held his arms out as the man got closer to him. He stared at the bloody mess ouside his room.

"What happened?" Colby asked, his voice hoarse as he spoke. Everything was foggy, confusing. He was led into a padded cell, white covered the walls, the floor.

"Make yourself comfortable. Youll be here for a while." The guard said, pushing the boy into the room and taking the cuffs off. Colby looked around the room as the door closed. There was no window in the room, no contact with the outside world.

The brunette looked at his hands, they were shaking as he slowly counted his fingers. He didnt know why he was now in this room. It was an empty space. No pillow. No mattress.

He quietly started to sing as he sat against the wall. His head hung low as he hummed the lyrics.

(END OF FLASHBACK)
----------------------------------------------------------

"How did you find out about the boy?" The doctor asked the blonde sitting across from him.

"Jake found out first." Sam spoke, his eyes meeting the man in front of him. "Did you know it was his birthday?" He said quietly. The man sighed, nodding his head.

"Yes i know. He just turned ten." The man shook his head. It was a dark time that took place after the boys death.

Everything fell silent. Screaming stopped for a while. The only sounds filling the halls was humming coming from solitary.

'Did he do it?' Sam thought to himself. His mind running to different scenarios. He sighed, he knew the answer. He didnt want to believe it was true. After all he never seen Colby speak to the boy.

An alarm rang out through the office, catching the blondes attention. Dr. Castee closed his book and stared at the boy in front of him.

"Thats all for today, you may go back to the day room." The man spoke before Sam quickly left the room.

He gasped as he ran into another, his eyes meeting the pink haired boys eyes. Jake smiled sadly at the blonde before entering the room behind him.

Sam quickly ran to his room, he paced as he stared at the empty cell across from him. An old blood puddle stained the cement outside. He sighed, his eyes hadnt seen the brunette in months. The days becoming long and unending.

Sam sat in the corner of his room, staring at the stain on the ground. It was silent now, no humming filled the halls anymore.

Sam felt uneasy as he watched a light flicker. A loud scream following behind.

More screams followed. Sam covered his ears as he listened to the crying and screaming that filled the hallway. It happened nightly, like clockwork.

Sam started to notice the pattern of the screams. They would last around an hour or so each time. He didnt know who the set of lungs belonged to, the person's pain seeped through the corridor.

Whimpers and crying followed as Sam closed his eyes. He sighed, his hands clamping down on his ears harder as he listened to the noise.

Thoughts of a brown haired boy filled his mind as he slowly slipped into slumber.

Rosemary Sanatoriumजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें