5

Lisa's words made it easy for one's imagination to run wild.

Jungkook's hands trembled. He took a deep breath.

"Close your eyes."

His face was still serious as if he was unmoved, but his red ears betrayed his emotions.

"Why do I have to close my eyes? I hurt my forehead, not my eyes." Lisa laughed in her heart and put on an innocent look.

Having known Lisa for so long, how could Jungkook not know that this little devil was deliberately playing tricks on him? However, he couldn't harden his heart against her. He could only reach out his palm and cover her eyes.

"I can't apply the medicine for you if you keep staring at me like this."

Under his palm, Lisa's eyelashes were like a small fan, sweeping across his palm again and again. It was itchy and numb, but Lisa continued to add fuel to the fire.

"Why can't I apply it?"

"Le Lisa," Jungkook's voice lowered. "Do I have to make it so clear?"

When Lisa heard the suppressed emotions in his voice, she immediately retracted her feelings.

"Alright, you can apply the medicine then. I promise I'll close my eyes obediently."

She liked to flirt with people, but when she did it, it had to be just flirting.

Seeing that she had calmed down, Jungkook released his hand. However, when he looked down, he realized that the situation was not much better.

In front of him, Lisa raised her head slightly, revealing her full forehead and the sharp and delicate tip of her nose. Further down was her pink and red mouth. At this moment, she was slightly relaxed, as if she was waiting for him.

The purple wound on her forehead looked terrible, but when it was on her face, coupled with the slight movement of her eyelashes on her tightly closed eyes, it inexplicably revealed a sense of fragility.

Jungkook, who didn't pay attention to fashion and makeup, did not know that there was a term called "battle-worn makeup". However, he was easily provoked by Lisa's injured face and her posture. His hand itched and he wanted to touch the wound. He thought of using his fingertips to press on it.

Seeing that he did not move, Lisa wrinkled her nose slightly. "Why aren't you applying it yet?"

When Jungkook snapped out of his daze, he realized what he was thinking about earlier. Looking at Lisa's face, which showed that she trusted him completely, he suddenly felt a sense of guilt and shame. He silently took a step back.

He coughed to cover it up and said,

"Wait a moment, I'm dipping the cotton swab in the medicine."

"Hurry up," Lisa said. "You get dizzy if you keep your head up like this for too long."

Upon hearing her words, Jungkook quickly put away all the distracting thoughts in his mind and focused on applying the medicine for her. No one suddenly jumped in this time, and the two no longer had trouble, so it was done very quickly.

Jungkook took the opportunity to turn around and put down the medicine. He secretly exhaled. Turning his head again, he saw Lisa's hand restlessly touching her forehead. Jungkook quickly stopped her.

"I've just disinfected and applied medicine. Don't touch it with your dirty hands, in case it gets infected."

Lisa put down her hand in embarrassment.

"I want to know if my injury is serious."

Then, he saw her take out her phone from her sweatpants.

Jungkook was surprised.