Chapter 2: Aftermath.

I wake up cold and scared, like I always do after a full moon. I can never remember what goes on during it, so it's always scary. Tad refuses to be with me during a full moon in case his wolf chooses to hurt me. Dad spent his time with me during it because Tad demanded it. My transformations take place in an old room in the house because I'm not fully grown yet. I don't cause too much damage, Tad chooses to be in the forest for his.

Dad is asleep in the corner of the room, in his animagi form. I go to wake him up. He needs to go find Tad and make sure he's okay. I go to move but find it hard to. My body is stiff and sore beyond belief.
'Dad.' I yell out softly. He wakes up and comes to my side immediately.
'How are you feeling, pup?' He asks gently.
'Sore. You need to get Tad.' I answer. He helps me get up and into my room, tucking me into bed.

Today, the Weasleys are coming to get me to take me to the quidditch World Cup tomorrow. They're coming around 1 ish after they pick up Harry. It's 6 am now, so I can get a few hours of sleep, which I feel like I need.

Dad explains that I have a few minor injuries that he'll heal when I wake up. He then leaves to get Tad.

Hey, it's only a short chapter, but I just wanted a chance to show what the aftermath of full moons are like for Hydra. Thanks ((: