CHAPTER 15

Wuxian was changing his clothes in his room . But , He didn't notice that someone was staring at his naked body .

[ I'll use him as A ]

A said to himself : Gosh !!!!! He is more beautiful than I heard !!!! How can his husband ignore such a beautiful wife ??? Don't worry , I'll make you mine !!!! Only mine !!!!! I'll touch you everywhere !!!!! I'll give you so much pleasure and You'll be my bed warmer . WEI WUXIAN......

Wuxian came out from his room and suddenly someone grabbed his wrist and put a handkerchief on his mouth . He slowly lost consciousness and fell in that man's arms .

----------------------

Wangji felt something is strange . His heart was beating fastly . Negative thoughts filled his mind . Suddenly , Qing came there running and Wangji looked at her confusedly .

Qing : Hanguang Jun !!!!!! Please help A-niang !!!! He is in danger !!!!!

Wangji : What happened to him ???

Qing : I saw a person took A-niang with him forcefully !!!! I also heard A-niang screaming .

Wangji asked hurriedly : From where ????

Qing : The sound is coming from Library pavilion .

Wangji : Let's go , there !!!!!!!

Wangji went there and widened his eyes in shock . His little daughter Fuyao was fighting with a strong man who has a muscular body and Wuxian was standing in a corner . His condition wasn't that good .

Wangji : A-yao , What happened ???

Fuyao looked at his father and left that man and said : A-die , This man tried to do bad things with Lan er furen !!!!!!

Fuyao was small but very mature . She understands adult things . Wangji was impressed in his daughter's action . She even managed to save Wuxian .

X : I'm so-sorry , H-hanguang J-jun . I-I j-just.........

Wangji cut him : SHUT UP !!!!!!! YOU DARED TO TOUCH SECOND MADAM LAN !!!!!!! YOU BASTARD !!!!!!!

X trembled in fear and started begging for mercy . Wangji called a Lan disciple and told him to take X with them . Then , Wangji looked at Wuxian who was shievering .

Wangji : What did he do to you ???

Wuxian : ............

Wangji growled : WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU ???

Wuxian : N-nothing.......

Wangji went closer to Wuxian and asked : Did he try to kiss you ??? Did he try to touch you badly ??? Did he try to rape you ??? Did he...........

Wuxian cut him : Wangji , We are in front of kids... Stop it.......

Wangji stopped talking and looked at the kids . Fuyao was acting fool and Qing was looking confused .

Wangji again looked at Wuxian and said : What did he exactly do to you ???

Wuxian : H-he tried to do th-that to me.....

Wangji : Did he touch you ?????

Wuxian : N-no . Before he can touch me , S-she c-came here......

Wangji : You should learn something from my daughter . She is 5 years old but still she managed to save you when you a young man can't even protect yourself !!!!!!!!

Wuxian : How would I fight when my hands were tied ?????

Wangji immediately took Wuxian's hand which had red scars on it . Wangji carressed his hand making Wuxian shocked . Wangji was behaving strange .

Wangji : Does it hurt ????

Wuxian : ................

Wangji : I said , "Does it hurt ???"

Wuxian came in sense and said : N-no......

Wangji : Still , You should have fight .

Saying this , Wangji threw Wuxian's hand . Again , Wuxian was shocked . Wangji was changing his behaviour within seconds .

Wangji : My Ying is more powerful than You !!!!! He knows how to protect himself and others . And you ???? You don't even know a thing called SELF DEFENCE !!!!!!

FLASHBACK 8 YEARS AGO

Wangji and Ying came in night haunt . They went on their own way . Due to which Wangji and Ying had to go on seperate ways .

Suddenly , A demon attacked on Wangji from behind and Wangji fell unconscious .

When , Wangji woke up he saw a volcano . He was hanging on the volcano . Anytime , He could fall on it . A demon was watching Wangji fighting for getting freed but he couldn't . The demon laughed and cut the rope on which Wangji was hanging .

Wangji thought it was the last day of his life . Wangji closed his eyes to welcome the fire . But no , he was wrong . He wasn't welcomed by the fire . He was welcomed by  the warmth of the love of his life , Shi Ying .

Ying saved Wangji from falling and he both fell on the ground . Wangji was on the top of Ying . When Ying saw a knife was coming towards Wangji , He immediately pushed Wangji from his body and he also backed off by crawling and the knife got stucked into the ground .

Wangji : Ying , You just saved me today .

Ying chuckled and said : No , It's you who saved me .

Wangji : But how ??? I didn't even do anything.

Ying : Cause , You're my life . And you are okay . If you're okay , then I'm okay .

Wangji : So you mean , I saved you by being okay ???

Ying : Yup .

Wangji chuckled and kissed Ying's soft pair of lips .

FLASHBACK ENDS

EID MUBARAK 🦋✨ TO ALL MUSLIMS 💕💕💕 . HOPE YOU LIVE A HAPPY 😁 😁 😁 LIFE 💖 💖 💖

Thanks 💯 💯💯 for reading 😊 😊 😊 and please 🥺 🥺 🥺 vote , comment 🥰 🥰 🥰 and follow ❤️❤️❤️.

I'm getting bored 🥱 🥱 🥱 guys . Do you have any idea about what to do while I'm bored ??? 😪😪😪 If you have please 🥺 🥺 🥺 give me an advice 🙂🙂🙂