2% demigod

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Don't feel bad, I'm
usually about to die."
- The Battle of the Labyrinth

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Calum!" The whole crowd roared. The fact that the adored bassist stopped in the middle of playing Voodoo Doll startled the crowd, plus, the grim look on his face.

"Dude," Luke hissed silently, carefully avoiding the microphone, speaking through Michael's solo, who, along with Ashton, was quite startled with Calum's movements. "What the hell is wrong with you? Do I need to remind you that we're in the middle of a concert?"

Calum didn't speak. Instead, he shakily lifted his arm and pointed at someone--something, rather--among the crowd of the outside stadium. Luke turned his head towards the direction Calum was pointing and stopped strumming his guitar.

"What the fuck, guys!" Michael gnarled the moment his solo finsihed, following the gaze of the two boys but that only made him stop playing as well.

Only Ashton was the one who was still playing and Calum was bothered.

"Ash!" He called, trying to ignore the worrying noise the crowd makes. "Look."

Still, Ashton ignored him.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin!" Calum spoke a little bit louder which startled Ashton and made him stop.

Ashton snarled at him and reluctantly looked at Calum's pointed finger. He dropped his drumsticks at the sight.

There, among the crowd, outstanding its presence, was a hideous creature, about nine feet high, making its way through the crowd onto the stage. Calum could make out its horrible features. From the head down to its waist, it was a bull, and the other part was human. It was enormous.

He didn't even want to deny the fact that he's scared.

He didn't even think of the crowd that was constantly shouting their names, wondering what's wrong.

He didn't even want to listen yo the concert managers that were telling them to continue.

All he wanted to do was run, or pee in his pants.

Still, in awe, the four stared shakily at the monster. Calum wondered, Why is the crowd not seeing this? Sure, people tried to look at the same place that Calum pointed to, but they seem to see nothing.

And before they even know it, the monster was making its way towards them.

Calum removed the guitar from his body and jumped off the stage-literally! He jumped to the side of the stage where a clearing was on sight, and with no utter surprise, he heard footsteps following him. It was Luke, Michael and Ashton. The four of them, ignoring the crazy mob complaining and worrying their hearts out, ran. Calum was leading them.

He didn't want to lead them.

Where were they supposed to go, anyway?

He could hear the managers and producers calling them, some of them probably hopping onto the vans and buses.

Why did they need to have a concert outside?

He looked back, and past the faces of the three people who were with him on the stage were the hideous creature and a strange-looking boy who was running at full speed. He could see them? Calum thought, but that was the least of his worries. A big ugly creature was chasing them, for heaven's sake.