1

6:30am.

Harsha stood near the window, with his brown coffee mug,placing his hands on the windowsill, and staring outside

Breeze was silently hugging  him...he smiled himself.
Though it's not early mornings,it was good..the climate and the silence on the streets.
He saw her, again,in that red bicycle.

She was wearing a hoodie tieing her hair with a ribbon as usual. She looked him and smiled.

He is not seeing her for the first time, he see her every day.
While standing in his usual place,that windowsill. She also. She smiles at him everytime and he back.
After that he went to get ready for his work. He should reach his office on time and it's a little far away from his home,but he'll never forget to see her and smile at her 😇.

                  . . . . . . . . . . . .

He is working in a Govt. Firm and in the free times he go out, to the near library.

 Firm and in the free times he go out, to the near library

He walk along the book shelves.. he gets remembered of the college days.. where he was alone.. he doesn't had any best friend to remember.. because  he was unable to keep up with the standards of students in his college,as he is an orphan.. and he studied with the help of sponsorship.

And at that time, most of the time, he was in the library..

Still, whenever he have a little bit free time, he went to the near library.
As it was so close to the office, it was a part of his life. He loved that time..

And now he doesn't care that he doesn't have anyone..to talk to him.. to care about him.. But except the morning time.  

        Seeing her and smiling at her..the girl in bicycle. It was his favourite time in his day... because, her gummy smile and the appearance of her everyday, gave a positive beginning for his day.. <33
Coz, after that he is going to the busy messy town.. facing all the rude faces approaching him..

And he hadn't talked to her.. he doesn't even know her name but they known each other.. with the usual sight on morning..

He on his windowsill and she on her bicycle..💞

He started feeling like he can't avoid that meet.. so he calmly wait in the right time for seeing her.. and everyday she comes on the way too..

   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

After 2 weeks

He was standing usual place at morning, waiting for her..
..But..
she doesn't came..
he felt somewhat hard on his mind.

Because, even though he doesn't know more about her..doesn't know even her name...doesn't know anything else about her... he was attached to her.. a little bit..

Because he did things like a machine.. and doesn't had any good friends or anything..

But from one day, he started noticing her.. he saw her passing by his home everyday... Almost in the same time.. It was somewhat pleasure for him actually...

They'd a silent distant relation..or bond..

So he felt like a huge load on his mind..

He felt like he is becoming lonely again.. he felt like there is no hope for tomorrow..

And he thought, she might not come on the way..from now..

But..