Part 1

Omg this song🥹 credit to owner 💜

So hey armies, this is the first part of this book. Hope you like it!!!🫰💜

Author's Pov:
           This is a very delightful morning in South Korea (Seoul). The sun was rising quickly, the sun rays began to spread all around the world, the flowers were blooming and their fragrance was sprawling all around the world, the rooster began to crow doing it's duty to wake up other living creatures in the world. As we roam around the city we see a big mansion with a big garden in it and so many rooms with windows in some of them. Inside the mansion in one of the bedrooms, we see a beautiful couple curled up on the bed under the blanket sleeping peacefully. Both were sleeping peacefully and smiling like they were seeing eachother in dreams but the sun rays which were filtering through the windows disturbed their beautiful and peaceful sleep.

Namjoonie's Pov:
              ahhhh this alarm and sunrays I hate that morning begins so fastly uhhhhh I wanna sleep more. what a peaceful night it was, me and taetae were sleeping so peacefully but these naughty sunrays destroyed all. Ahhhh now I have to wake up and do my duties cuz I have to plan a surprise for Tae as today's a big day *smirk*.

-Like this I lazily got up from the bed, changed my nighty, brushed my hair, went to washroom and did my morning routine-

Author's Pov:
          so like this joonie finished all the morning chores. After doing all she went to bed to wake Taehyung.

Joonie *shakes Tae*: Wake up hubby. It's morning already.
Tae *groans in sleep*: Ahhhhh joonie let me sleep for 5mins more pleaseeeeeeeeeee. I wanna sleep you also come, let's cuddle.
Joonie *awing at tae's cuteness*: No hubby it's morning and time to wake up naaaaaaaaaaa
Tae *crying dramatically*: Nooooooooooooo I don't wanna pleaseeeeeeeeee. I just wanna hold your waist and sleep peacefully like every night pleaseeeeeeeeee na wifeyyyy.
Joon *blush*: Noooooo I said naaaa wake ups everyone is waiting down, let's go for breakfast.
Tae *sigh*: okay okay love I'm up *kisses Joon* *smirk seeing joons red face*
Joonie *smile and blush* u-u-uh o-okay hubby good morning, but do you know what day is today? *Happy*
Tae *confused*: good morning sweetheart, but what do you mean by today huh is it something special? And why do I remember?
Joon *shocked*: huh you don't know? Try to remember today is very special day. How can you forget it?
Tae *still confused*: what!!! I can't remember anything??? *Trying not to laugh*
Joonie *sad*: o-okay hubby don't be sad I'll tell you...so today is.....it's actually-
-Joon was cut from a voice that was calling both of them for the breakfast. Yes, it was mrs.kim (tae's mother)-

Mrs.Kim: TAE!!! JOONIE!!! KIDS COME FOR BREAKFAST!!! IT'S READY!!!
Joonie *Teary*: uhhh mom is calling come let's go-
Tae *laughing from inside*: yeah let's go down baby

-Taejoon went downstairs and saw everyone sitting on their chairs to have the breakfast, the maids were setting the table. They also sat down and began to eat their breakfast-

Joon: * tearing up thinking that Tae doesn't remember anything*
Tae: *feeling guilty for making Joon cry but being happy to tell her the truth*
Jimin *saw Joon's teary eyes*: h-hey Joon why you crying is everything okay?
Hoseok *glances at Jimin then Joon*: what?
Mr.kim: Dear, what happened why are you crying?
Mrs.kim *angry on Tae*: YAHHH THIS BRAT (TAE) MUST HAVE SAID SOMETHING TO MY DEAR DAUGHTER IN LAW!!!
Jimin *worried* Omg Joon what happened tell me I'm your friend naaaa *pouting cutely*
*Hoseok was watching the scene with a secret smirk. He was thinking wrong he was thinking that taejoonie had a fight. Yes he wants to make Joon his only his*
Namjoonie *little crying*: u-u-uhm n-no I'm not crying i-its just that i-i-i have a little h-headache.
Mrs.kim: oh dear, if it's like this you could have told me. Okay first eat your breakfast than I'll give you medicine and you may rest okay?
Tae: yes joonie you should rest okay please don't get sad *crying dramatically*
Mr.kim: hello young man you are lucky that Joon isnt crying bcz of you other wise you know the consequences haha
Jimin *nod in agreement*: yeah yeah father is right
Hoseok *cold voice*: hmmmm I've finished my work now I gotta go for work. BYE!
Mrs.kim and mr.kim: bye son

-like this everyone finished their breakfast Tae took a day off for their special day but told Joon that he's not feeling well so he won't go to office today meanwhile Mr.kim and Mrs.kim already knew why didn't Tae go to office so they didn't said anything. Jimin also went to office with his father as Tae Isn't going today so Mr.kim and Jimin left together. Meanwhile Hoseok already left to office. (No one knows that he has a gang).-

-Meanwhile with Taejoon-

When Taejoon reached their room Joon was about to go to washroom but Tae suddenly pinned to wall kissed her on lips and was about to do more but Joon pushed him. Tae was shocked by the sudden action cuz Joon never did this so he caged Joon between wall and his arms and whispered in her ears.

Tae *deep voice*: you angry baby girl?
Joon *trying to push Tae*: uhm no Tae I don't want this *angry*
Tae *more deep voice*: ahhhh you look good while struggling ya'know?
Joon *anger shout*: LEAVE KIM TAE~~~
*Tae puts his finger on her mouth*
Tae: aishhhh baby don't be angry. I know this special day okay?
Joon *looks up with teary eyes*: y-you k-ne-w?
Tae *smirk*: yes baby today is-

💜💜💜

So hey armies it's the new story. Well I'm glad that this part has published but I don't know why the previous part isnt publishing I've tried alot but all In sane so please forgive me. Well I want my readers to guess the special day. I hope you like it it's a bottom Joon story and in the beginning, middle and end there will be many scenes hope you liked the first part and the previous character introduction so the next part will be coming soon. Bye saranghaeyo!!!🫰💜

Omg the photo it's cute🥹