Part 9

Hey armiesSSS this is part 9, hope it seems good to U😘

Author's Pov:

-Flashback end-

Kookie opened her eyes as the bad memories were finished which were coming to her. She was feeling frustrated at Joon and in frustration she threw all the things which were on the dressing mirror, a piece of glass twinched in her soft skin as a result and her hand began to bleed. She shouted in anger, as soon as Joon and Mrs.kim listened her shout they became worried and ran to her room. As they entered they saw Kookie bleeding and sitting on ground and all the things were shattered everywhere in pieces.
Joonie *shocked*: KOOKIEE WHAT IS THIS!!! *ran to her*
*Joonie sat near Kookie and Mrs.kim bought some aid and then Joonie treated kookie's wound meanwhile Kookie was looking at Joon with emotionless face, cuz she doesn't want Joonie to get to know that she hates her*
Mrs.kim: dear, what happened *softly*
Kookie: n-n-no-thi-ng m-mom, I j-jus-t ummm I-i-t-s j-jus-t my h-hand *emotionlessly*
Joonie *after treating kookie's wound*: ummmm we shall take u to hospital ok?
*Mrs.kim nod*
Mrs.kim: yes Joonie is right we shall go to hospital come Kookie
*After that they all left for the hospital*

-Meanwhile with Tae-

Tae's Pov:
        I entered my office and sat on my chair. I was working on something but my mind couldn't concentrate on work. I'm thinking of what Kookie said again and again. I mean who is the one she loves? But wait a minute why do I care no no I can't think like this she's Joonie's friend I can't do this I love Joon not kookieee no no Tae I don't love kookiee I love Joonie but I don't know why do I care if Kookie loves anyone then it's her choice. I don't need to intefere. I should control myself if things get more serious. Hmmmmm Tae u have to control only for Joonie.
*After thinking this I nod and continue to do my work.*

-Meanwhile with Hoseok in his car-

Hoseok's Pov:
            Ah fuck my clothes are all covered in that dickhead's fucking blood that asshole has played with us and our company. Now I have to go home and throw this shirt as soon as possible before anyone sees it as I don't want anyone to know about my mafia company. And I'll see Joon also for sometime *smirk* but I hope that useless Taehyung would not be there yes yes but I have to think something to make Tae and Joonie fight so that I can get Joonie for myself and then I'll take her away so that no one can find us and she will be mine all mine. I also kept and eye on Kookie and I'm damn sure that she wants Taehyung soooooo I'll talk to her and  I know she'll help me getting Joonie and if she doesn't I'll get her out of house *smirk*. But I know she'll agree quickly as she also wants Taehyung and Joonie will be mine all mine and we'll go far away from here so that no one could find us. I don't care if Joonie agrees or not but I'll get her at any cost and she has to come with mee.
-I reached and got out of car and entered the house, oh lights r off butttt isn't anyone at house, where r they. Well I'll change my shirt first then call mom-

-On call-
Me: hello mom
Mom: hello hobi dear, what happened?
Me: mom where r everyone, why isn't anyone at home
Mom: oh Ur dad, Jimin and Taehyung must be at office and we r at hospital
Me: what hospital, why?
Mom: hobi we'll tell when come at home ok?
Me: ok
-Call cut-
Yahhh I can't see Joonie now but why r they at hospital I don't know. I hope they come soon

-Meanwhile with Jimin-

Jimin's Pov:
          I'm so much fucking tired why do I have alot of work. I just wanna go home and rest for some fucking time. Yeshhh why don't I go home and eat something cuz I'm starving alotttttt and I also have to keep an eye on Tae and kook. So I shall go home for some break and I'll inform dad about this first, I'll message him
-On message-
Me: Hello dad, how r U?
Me: well I wanted to inform you that imma going home for sometimes, I have an important work to do, I'll come soon.
-After sometimes-
Dad: hello son, I'm fine
Dad: ok U go but come soon as we have an important meeting today ok?
Me: ok dad
Dad: and must inform Tae about the meeting
Me: ok dad I'll tell him for sure.
-Message end-
Ok now there's another meeting but thank god it isn't on Sunday. Well I shall go.
-At house-
I get home and saw everyone including Hoseok sitting there and looks like they all came from somewhere and wait... (Glance at kook's hand) Is there a a bandage on kookie's hand
Me: ummm Kookie what happened to Ur hand Is it injured?
Kookie *smile*: oh it's nothing just a little hit with a piece of glass.
Mom: well we took her to hospital but Thank god it didn't got injured much *smile*
Me: ohhhhh how is it now?
Kookie: it's better now
Hoseok *annoyed*: but was it that necessary to take everyone at hospital, I mean u should have left Joon at home!!!
*Everyone looked at him shockingly*
Mom: well hobi Ur right but what would Joonie do alone at home.
Joonie: and if we knew that U would come then I wouldn't have gone
*I looked at Joonie with shocked expressions meanwhile Kookie rolled her eyes* I mean why does she always rolls her eyes at mention of Joonie hmmm something is mysterious here.
Hoseok: hmmm whatever I'm starving *left angrily*
Me: yesss I am starving too
Joonie *nod*: ok ok I'll set food on table *left*
Mom: I'll go with Joonie, Kookie dear U rest and Jimin u sit near Kookie *left*
*I sat beside Kookie*

-Meanwhile with Tae-

Tae's Pov:
        Finallyyyyyy more than half of work for the new project is doneee now I'll go home and see my Joonie, have my lunch and then come to office well I'm starving alotttt. Well, I shall go
-At house-
I came home and saw Jimin and Kookie sitting on a couch and they were talking well why do I fucking care I shall just leave and go my wifeyyy and see what's she doin'
*I left to my room*

Author's Pov:
           Jimin sat beside Kookie and firstly asked about her hand injury and then he asked kook that how does she like his family and Kookie gave normal answers of everyone but she was praising Tae more than Jimin expected, but he still continued to observe everything and he doesn't why but he was thinking as if the doubts he kept about kook's feelings for Tae aren't just doubts. They were talking until Tae came and approached them.
Jimin *annoyed*: yeahhh what's wrong with U!
Tae: Yahhh come for lunch and I'll inform dad.
Jimin: ok but I wanted to inform U that dad told me that we soon have a meeting today so we have to leave early for office.
Tae: ok now come for lunch mom is calling and I'll call dad then we'll leave for office.

*With that Tae, Kookie and Jimin went to table and they saw all others sitting after sometimes Mr.kim also came and they began to eat but Kookie couldn't eat as she was thinking and becoming worried as she's thinking that Tae is trying to ignore her but she didn't wanted to show this worry to anyone so she ate normally*

💜💜💜

Hey armiess so this was the part well I hope U like it and finally Jimin is going to doubt on taekook but sadly he can't do anything cuz Joon and Tae love eachother it's not like he wants them a part but he's just scared as if Tae will cheat on kook but anyways hope U like it if yes than please vote and follow byeeeeee

Kookmin talking😁