Chapter 5: The Day After

THE NEXT DAY...

Kirby: Order

Kirby: Order... Order... Order! I am the Honorable Judge Kirby... and today, we will be hearing the case of Bob, Boopkins, JubJub & Shroomy... who are being accused of robbing a 7-Eleven Store with Nerf Guns and taking all of the Money from the Cash Register, stealing a Car and causing Criminal Damage.

*GAVEL BANG*

Kirby: Boys, what you did was a very serious Crime... how do you plead?

Boopkins: Not Guilty!

Kirby: Well, let's start off with JubJub... who stole his Father's Car.

JubJub: Oh man...

Kirby: JubJub, what made you think that you wanted to play; Grand Theft Auto... in real life?

JubJub: Because, my Daddy is a bum and he tried to feed me Green Beans!

Kirby: So, is that why you went to steal your Dad's Car... before GTA 6?

JubJub: I stole my Daddy's Car because he wouldn't take to McDonald's to get a Happy Meal.

Kirby: And, you stole your Dad's Credit Card.

JubJub: Well, there had to be some way that I had to pay for my Food.

Shroomy: You could've just tried to suck the Employee's Salami.

JubJub: She was a Woman.

Shroomy: Oh... never mind.

Kirby: No further questions. 

*GAVEL BANG*

Kirby: Now, we will taking a look at the Robbery! Bob, Boopkins & Shroomy... you were taking Money out of the Till whilst you were holding Nerf Guns!

Boopkins: No, we weren't!

Kirby: Then, how come the Store had CCTV?

Boopkins: Maybe, the Cameras don't even work.

Kirby: Oh really? Let's have a look at this Picture.