Chapter 17: I'll give up on you

This story is all fiction and does not relate to any events that happened in real life (unfortunately) also I do not have any contact or connections with any of these people.

<Kamiya Hiroshi P.O.V>

I'm about to protest but I feel a pair of lips attack mine. I can't believe this is happening what is this; I want him to stop, I love Ono-kun and Ono-kun only, why Takashi-kun, why are you doing this to me. I feel a tear run down my face and mesh with small bit of saliva coming out from the corner of my mouth due to the intensity of the kiss.

Please someone stop this...

I close my eyes hoping this would all stop as I let another tear slip out of my eye, I feel Takashi-kun swipe my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance until I feel him stop his actions and part away from my lips, I keep my eyes closed thinking what other things are to come next...but they don't, I open one of my eyes to see that he is looking down at me with a look of surprise on his face, his mouth is half opened like he's about to say something. I wipe the tears that are now coming out of my eyes in a steady manner.

"H-Hiroshi, are..."

I swipe the tears out of my eyes trying to cover up the fact that I was crying even though I know it's too late.

"Are you crying Hiroshi?...I-I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to get like this..." he say touching my shoulder to try and comfort me.

I feel the guilt overflow within me when I feel my tears die down. How could I do this, I'm such a horrible person, Ono-kun has been completely faithful to me and I just go behind his back and let something like this happen to me. I feel my mind repeat those words to me as I clench my fists in disbelief of what just happened.

"Hiroshi...I'm really sorry I didn't think you'd act like this, I'm-" I interrupt his apology.

"That's not it, you don't understand...I just..." I feel the tears prick my eyes once again.

"I just can't believe that I betrayed the one that I love" I say letting the tears freefall once again.

"...Hiroshi...I'm sorry but, I thought you didn't have anyone you were dating so I just assumed..." I hear him trail off.

"...its, Ono-san...isn't it..."

I feel myself freeze up; I need to tell him, I need to tell him the truth otherwise I'll keep hurting both Ono-kun and Takashi-kun...

"...y-yeah..." I feel myself hold my breath waiting for his response; I feel the need to ask if he'll tell anyone. I open my mouth to start the next sentence but I'm beaten by Takashi-kuns speech.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone..." I hear him say looking down with a bit of disappointment and sadness in his voice.

Silence spreads between us as I keep my head down unable to utter another word until I see out of the corner of my eye Takashi-kun stand up and make his way to the door. I'm about to ask him where he's going but once again he beats me to it.

"Don't worry I'll be back, I just need to go somewhere...you should get some rest since its already late..." I watch him make his way to the door and disappear through it as he says in a quiet voice.

"Good night Hiroshi..."

I flop down onto the pillow that was on the floor next to me. What have I done, how can I say this to Ono-kun, he's going to be so disappointed...he won't...he won't break up with me will he!? My mind keeps repeating those thoughts as I try and shut my brain off for the night letting the drowsiness soon take over wrapping me up in a deep slumber.