5. Meeting pt. 2

Author's POV

A big black shiny car stopped in front of a small house. A man in his early thirties came out of the driver's seat and opened the door of the back seat.

Another man who was in his late forties came out wearing shiny shoes and an expensive suit.

"Is it the right house? " the man in his forties asked.

"Yes sir, according to our informants, this the house where she lives with his son, niece and nephew. " the other man replied.

"Ok, then let's execute our plan" the first man said with an evil smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KIM YUNJIN!! YOU LIL SHI-OW! " Jimin exclaimed after being smacked on the head by his mother.

"Language, Chim! " his mother said.

"Sorry " he mumbled, rubbing his head.

"What happened oppa? Why are you soooo mad at me that you almost cussed? " Yunjin asked coming from the kitchen.

"Here you are, being all relaxed after eating the snack I had saved for me" Jimin said furiously.

"Oh C'mon oppa, I am your younger sister, what's yours is mine. By the way it was really tasty. " she teased Jimin.

"You- " Jimin was cut off by the sound of door bell ringing.

"Jimin can you open door, I am busy "
In Hwa said from the garden. "I won't, tell this monkey to open it " Jimin said sulking.

In hwa heaved a sigh. "Yunjin can you open the door? " she asked.

"Yes Eomma " Yunjin replied and went to open the door. Once the door was opened, she was shocked to see the most unexpected person visiting them at this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am very excited Eun-ah! I can't express my excitement by words " Jungkook said almost jumping.

"Yeah I can see that " Ji Eun said unamused.

"C'mon Eunnie, don't you feel excited, after all you're meeting her after almost a month. " Jungkook said, hardly controlling his excitement. "If I could, I would choose to never even see that girl's face but how unfortunate of me! My best friend is madly in love with her, so I can't do anything " she replied lazily.

"O-She has arrived, there she is!! " Jungkook said jumping and waving his arms trying to grab his girlfriend's attention.

"Jungkookie! " his girlfriend exclaimed and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you shoo much " she said in a baby voice. "I missed you too baby and sorry I wasn't able to pick your call this morning because I slept late. I promise it won't happen again " Jungkook said kissing Ryi Won's both the cheeks and forehead.

Ji Eun eyed them disgusted. She sure also have kissed someone or behaved lovey dovey with someone and seeing her best friend like that, she got no problem with it but the problem was Ryi Won. Ji Eun didn't know but she always felt that the girl was with Jungkook only for money. It even got confirmed during her second year of High School and she even tried to make Jungkook understand the same but instead he got all worked up at her and they both got into a big fight. That probably the first time they fought and hopefully the last too.

"Didn't thought you would really convey my message to him" Ryi said sarcastically.

Ji Eun just rolled her eyes and kept quiet for the sake of Jungkook.

"Ji Eun-ah, please!" Jungkook whispered to her with a pleading look. "URGH! Fine " she replied with gritted teeth.

"Welcome back Ryi Won " she said with a fake and forced smile.

Both the females shared a hug, a rather awkward one to be specific. "It's nice to meet you after so long " Ji said like a robot. "Well I hope that you didn't tried to brainwash my boyfie while I was gone. Well I just know for a fact that if you've tried it then Koo wouldn't have wasted a single second to show you your real place. " Ryi Won.

If looks could kill then, Ryi would have been six feet under the ground by now because the glare that she was receiving from Ji Eun was very deadly.

"Anyways here is my luggage, Koo darling please drop it at my house and I think my driver has arrived, I'll get going bye baby" Ryi said and handed Kook her luggage before going to her car.

"Thank you Jungkook for letting me down in front of her, again! " Ji Eun said with a bitter chuckle.

"Anyways I am going to Incheon today for collecting info about a case, I would be in 3-4 days. Your phone calls or texts would have been appreciated but after what happened, I want you to contact me so I can stay focused. " she said, wore her sunglasses and left without batting an eye to Jungkook.

"Shall I drop you to your home " Jungkook mumbled but she had already left. He didn't even got a chance to apologise to her. 'It's okay, I can apologise to her after she comes. It's not like we aren't going to talk to each other after that, right? ' he thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened Mr Jeon that led you to suddenly visit me" In Hwa said serving him a glass of water.

"I wanted to talk about something to you " he replied.

"About what, sir? " she asked nervously.

"I am here to ask your son, Taehyung's hand for marriage for my son Jungkook. " he said like that the was the most casual thing in the world.

Silence ruled over them, they all needed time to process the thing.

"WHAT?! " Jimin exclaimed. "But why?" he added. "It's simple Jimin, I want someone who is smart, humble and kind as my son's partner not someone who is rich and irresponsible. Taehyung was the best choice for my son. He is hardworking, smart, humble and down to earth. I don't think I would be able to find someone as perfect as Taehyung for it." he explained.

"Plus it would benefit you all also. Firstly you won't need to return your loan and I would also sponsor Yunjin's further studies. Soon Jimin would also get married and obviously for it you'll need a quite a lot money and I promise to help you with it. " he added.

"Mr Jeon, though I have taken a lots of loans from you but that doesn't mean I will sell you my son. My daughter Yunjin is smart enough to get sponsorship from any big university and I am capable enough to manage my son's wedding. " In Hwa said angrily.

While Jimin and In Hwa were trying to refuse Mr Jeon, Taehyung's mind was a mess. 'Marriage....with Jungkook? But didn't he had a girlfriend. ' he thought to himself.

'There is a chance that it's a forced marriage. And that means, that Jungkook would never accept Taehyung has his partner. No matter what, he will always love that girl' he internally laughed at his helpless self.

But then a thought striked him 'I don't care if he doesn't loves or accepts me. Right now I only care about my family. Yunjin has her further studies to do, which would obviously required a lot money. Jimin has his dream wedding planned which is quite expensive and his aunt can't take more loan unless she pay back her loan to the Jeons. '

'The only solution to all my problems is this marriage. I have to do it, I don't have any other options ' he thought and wiped a stray tear which has escaped his eyes.

"I am ready for it " he said clearly.

********************

That's it for today's chapter, hope you liked. The next update would be of My lovely enemy.

Please vote and comment if you liked it.

Anneyeong bye 👋 👋 👋