Caelus' Intro

Introduction

Caelus is a boy who boarded the Astral Express to confront the dangers posed by the Stellaron.

Appearance

The Trailblazer, Caelus, resembles a human with silvery gray hair and gold-yellow colored eyes. He typically wears a black tank top underneath his white inner shirt, along with black pants and a black long-sleeved jacket.

Personality

[Pre-Aeonhood] Before ascending into Aeonhood, Caelus, known as The Trailblazer, maintains a composed demeanor often accompanied by irrelevant or humorous remarks even in serious situations. Memories suggest that Caelus is not particularly talkative but shows a strong inclination for exploration, interacting with various objects in perplexing ways like aimless wandering and inspecting trash cans. He also enjoys playing pranks, such as hiding in closets to startle others. However, in combat, Caelus undergoes a notable transformation, revealing intense and ferocious behavior, especially evident in his ultimate move.

[Aeonhood] After ascending into Aeonhood, Caelus experiences a significant personality shift. He becomes cold, distant, and stoic, physically transforming into an 8-foot-tall humanoid godly monster. Despite still caring for his friends and family aboard the Astral Express, Caelus radiates potent Honkai energy that can corrode souls. The Path of 'Deliverance End' prevents him from forming close bonds, except with Welt Yang, who seems immune to his energy. Discovering Welt Yang as the Herrscher of Reason explains his immunity. Instead of venturing outside, Caelus spends most of his time inside his cabin room, immersed in online gaming with Silver Wolf and others. This behavior causes concern among his crewmates like March and Pom-pom, who notice Caelus' diminished trailblaze spirit. Curiosity leads them to secretly open Caelus' room, revealing his Aeon form, a humanoid godly monster. However, they are halted by the danger of Caelus' potent Honkai energy with Welt's intervention using the Divine Key 'Star of Eden,' he explains Caelus' situation, leaving his crewmates bewildered yet understanding.

Unit till Kiana comes into Caelus' lonely Aeon life, She helps him by training and mastering his Aeon authority so the others won't get hurt by it, overcoming the weakness of all Aeons called 'Primum Mobile'(Aeons are free to use their Paths' energy however they please, but are also bound by it) and despite his path 'Deliverance End' reconnecting him to humanity making Caelus, the 2nd Aeon known closest after Akivili the Trailblaze.

Before ascending to Aeonhood, Caelus exhibits a distinct appearance