Caelus' Intro + Kiana's Intro (Update)

Introduction

Caelus is an Aeon who boarded the Astral Express to confront the dangers posed by the Stellaron and other Aeons.

Appearance

Caelus cuts a striking figure, a young man of foreign descent with a commanding presence. In his late teens, he boasts a muscular physique that exudes strength and vitality. His silvery-gray hair cascades in waves, offsetting the deep hues of his eyes, which resemble swirling galaxies adorned with bright golden-yellow star-shaped pupils. Dressed in a crisp white polo shirt paired with sleek black pants and a matching belt, Caelus exudes an air of effortless style. Completing his ensemble are sturdy black combat boots, adding to his rugged appeal. With chiseled features and a handsome visage, Caelus captivates attention wherever he goes, his physical prowess matched only by his undeniable charisma.

Personality

Even as he ascended into Aeonhood, Caelus retained his adventurous spirit as a Trailblazer. Despite his newfound power, he remained modest and self-assured, exuding confidence in his abilities. While not overly talkative, Caelus had a knack for injecting humor into serious situations, often delivering witty remarks that lightened the mood. An avid collector, Caelus had a peculiar fondness for golden trash bags, amassing a staggering 9999 of them, much to Kiana's envy. His fashion sense left much to be desired, prompting him to seek assistance from Himeko, March, and Kiana during a marathon nine-hour shopping spree at the mall.

In his downtime, Caelus indulged in competitive gaming, showcasing his formidable skills to a wide audience through live streams. Even hackers thought twice before challenging him in PvP matches, a testament to his prowess in the virtual arena. Despite possessing an immortal Aeon physique that required no maintenance, Caelus maintained a rigorous workout routine, relishing the challenge of pushing his limits. His dedication to physical fitness mirrored his commitment to mastering the Herrscher authorities within him, particularly intrigued by how Kiana could draw power from him. While his Aeon body rendered him immune to the need for human necessities and biological processes, Caelus found joy in sharing meals with his friends aboard the Astral Express, cherishing the camaraderie forged through these simple moments of connection.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

(Pre-Aeonhood, Human)