Demon Lord vs true dragons (P4)

Rudra:" what!?"

Velgrynd:" what does that mean!"

Velzard (thought):" I guess this fight is not over yet"

Hinata (thought):" spoke too soon"

Azathoth:" well I don't know you just have to wait you find out in the meantime I would like to introduce two more people who will be joining us.  come in Lucia and.."

Elmisia:" mother?!"

Laplace:" oh boy.."

Veldanava:" dear "

Rudra:" sister "

Milim :". mother..." Milim didn't need to be told who was the woman standing in front of her having the same pink hair as her and looked like a older milim she slowly started walking towards her " i-is that.. you.."

Lucia:" Yes, it's me milim... I'm sorry I left you alone for so long" she opened her arms as milim come and hugged her tightly crying in her absence for the second time.

Everyone else left the mother and daughter, in the same moment rimuru woke up and seeing what was happening. He asked the one next to him

Rimuru:"ahu..hey velzard san what happened?"

Velzard:" oh you are finally awake, well that over there hugging milim is Rudra's sister who is also milim's mother and wife of my elder brother Veldanava " she said helping him up" and the other one is the former emperis of sarion "

Rimuru:" oh I see, but I didn't think I would get to see milim's mother of all people here. But it's good that she got to see them "

Velzard:" uhm I guess you're right about that "

Rimuru:" by the way, what happened while I was asleep?"

Velzard:" well to put it short. You started fighting against both veldora and velgrynd with you locking velgrynd up " with a smile on his face rimuru says

Rimuru:" that's good, I can get veldora back soon and make the empire pays for what it did"

Velzard:" you can say that but the show is not over yet "

Rimuru:" is that so "

Velzard:" yeah and I forgot to mention that your skill made a another evolution "

Rimuru:" wait you mean great saga but it already become a ultimate skill?"

Velzard:" Yes it did but you while fighting against velgrynd and veldora named it Ciel which in turn made it a manas basically making it a person of its self, giving it a Will of its own "

Rimuru:" that's good news " ( rimuru:" did you hear that great saga?, you will have a soul of your own but I already see you as a partner) ( great saga:" notice Thankyou master") ( rimuru:" you know I wish I could name you now but I'm not powerful enough yet but when the time comes I will) (great saga: notice I will be waiting patiently for it to come master)

Velzard:" you were talking to your skill right?"

Rimuru:" Yes I was. Although it's still great saga she been with me since I got to this world"

Velzard;" I see you care a lot about great saga"

Rimuru:" yes, and -" before he could continue talking to velzard something come up

Elmisia:" mother!"

Sylvia:" elmisia" she hugged her tightly with a smile

Elmisia:"but mother how -"

Sylvia:" don't worry about it we already saw everything that happened here but now" focusing Laplace " sarion it's you right" yuuki just watched without saying anything