16

(Author's Note): Consensual punishment play in a dom/sub relationship

As we pull up outside Evan's I start to feel sick, my head spinning as I open the door and follow him to the house. I think back to what I saw as we step in, the way Linda spoke about me, how he let her touch him that way, how his voice went husky and low when he spoke to her about how she could get him in trouble, the fact he was going to let her fucking kiss him. That sick feeling passes and the anger replaces it, I bite down on my lip and clench my fists. Evan locks the door behind me and I feel him stand behind me, so close his chest is pressed against my back. His lips go straight to my neck as his arms wrap around my waist, "I've been waiting to get you here all fucking day baby" he whispers against my skin. If I didn't see what I did I would be weak in the knees and begging him to have his way with me but Linda's words about Evan leading me on swarm in my head like a buzzing sound and I go stiff. I move my head away so his lips are left hanging and step out of his grasp, turning over to face him with anger burning in my eyes and my arms crossed over my chest.

"What's wrong Bella?" Evan asks me worried, looking at my tense composure and icy stare, I hate how he's calling me that when I'm so mad and confused at him. "Don't act like you don't know" I thought my voice would come out dry and as barely a whisper but instead its clear and sharp, so sharp in tone that Evan flinches since he's not used to it. "I don't Bel..." he starts to say but I stop him before he can say that stupid fucking nickname I love hearing him say, "don't fucking lie to me Evan! I saw you letting her put her claws all over you" I nearly scream at him but I hold back, eager to not blow so hard so fast.

"What the fuck are you talking about Arabella?" Evan shakes his head at me, his eyes wide. I nearly scoff at how long he's going to try and put this oblivious act up for. "You and Linda in the dressing room when I was getting drinks for you, that's what the fuck I'm talking about" I tell him and his face immediately drops, an expression of embarrassment forming. "Is what she was saying true?" my voice nearly cracks at the thought "are you leading me on? trying to piss her off?". "No baby no" he tries to step closer to me with his arms slightly out so he can touch me but I step further back, "you liked the way she was touching you didn't you? bet you were super pissed at me for crashing in and stopping her kissing you?" I go on, letting my own assumptions take over. Evan shakes his head at me, his eyes going narrow but I pay no attention, "she was probably worth it though, she was worth the risk of you getting into trouble" I spit "worth you fucking her like the sex obsessed asshole you are!". I never meant to call him names but one of my flaws is that my anger can make me say extreme things sometimes, whether I genuinely believe them or not but right now I'm starting to believe what I'm saying about Evan. He showed no signs of trying to stop Linda kissing him.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Evan asks slowly, his voice gruff and tense.

"What you are" I reply through gritted teeth "you're a piece of shit if you're just using me to make her jealous".

"Oh that's what you think this is?" he steps closer to me, suddenly his persona has altered to an intimidating one. It causes a shiver to run down my spine. "If you're leading me on and trying to make me look like I'm some naïve little girl whose stupid enough to think someone like you is actually interested in her then I want out of this shit" I tell him sharply "I'm done with your shit".I take a deep breath, letting the anger leak out into the room as Evan just stares at me, I notice his jaw in clenched and his eyes are dark. They're not dark in that lustful and passionate way that I'm used to, instead they're sinister and alarming, a more threatening darkness has taken over them like some wild animal hiding in the shadows waiting to pounce.

I find myself lost for words because of his shift in persona and I suddenly regret lashing out how I did. That feeling is only intensified when Evan takes two steps closer to me, towering over me and his eyes burning into me, I can feel the heat spreading through my skin.