6.

Y/n is 30 Vera is 40.

warning: talking of SH

~Y/n pov~

"sissy?" my little sister asked "yes sweetie?" i asked she crawled onto my lap "big sissy is friends with her" she said and pointed at Vera like i have a poster of her.

"with her?" i asked she hums while nodding "but she said i can't tell you" she said i nod "and sissy wants to come over with her" she said.

"ahh okay thank you sis for telling me" i said she nodded "do you know when?" i asked "today" she said "i gotta clean the house" i said.

she went on playing soon the bell rang i gulped and i even finished on time.

i walked to the door i opened the door "sis hey" i said we hugged "i should tell you a hi from mom" she said i nod.

i looked next to her i took a deep breath "hey Vera" i said she smiled cutely "hey Y/n" she said i smiled.

"come in" i said and let them in "i'm sorry sissy" Hazel said "what why?" Harper asked "i told big sissy you are coming with Vera" Hazel said.

"sissy i told you not to" Harper said "but you acted like you would" Vera said "I'm good at faking" i said "yes she did she always faked to be sick to stay home" Harps said.

i chuckle we all sat down "oh and if you're okay with it Vera and i would like to stay the night" Harper said.

"let me check if i have anything planned tomorrow" i said and walked to my Calendar "i got a Appointment at 3 pm" i said.

"what for a appointment?" my sister asked "to let my stomach checked up if i'm pregnant" i said "what why you don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend!" Harper said.

i looked away "don't tell me you got" she said "what no no no no one night stand" i said her eyes widen "woah never thought my A sister would be drunk" she said.

"hey i just got an A one time!" i said she raised her eyebrow "mostly in math that one time" i mumbled "see!" she said.

"let me check your grade paper there from school" she said "uh we don't need to" i said "yes we do" she said and stood up.

"why do you even know where it is?!" i asked as she came back with my folder she just shrugs i rolled my eyes.

she sat next to Vera they looked "just A's told you!" she said "wow not even i was so good" Vera said.

"you did acting class?" she asked "yes" i said "uhh" she said i chuckle "why don't you act?" she asked i shrugged "i don't really want to deal with the paps" i said she chuckled.

"yeah i understand you" she said i chuckle i took my folder and put it back into place.

"how is your house so clean tho?" my sister asked "well i cleaned before you came" i said she rolled her eyes.

i sat down "can i maybe come along tomorrow?" Vera asked i gulped "Uhm sure" i mumble "i don't have to if you don't want me too" she said.

"no no its okay i just have scars on my stomach" i said "why?" she asked "Selfharm" i said "oh" she said i nod.

"but its like 18 years ago so yeah" i said she nod.

~next day at 3 pm~

i took a deep breath as the woman put the gel on my stomach "well Y/n" she began "please not" i mumbled "i'm sorry but you are" she said.

my eyes widen "Note to me never get drunk again" i said "i'm sorry dear" she said "no its okay its not your fault Beth" i said she smiled.

she cleaned my stomach "make me the gods aunt!" she said i chuckle "I will" i said we hugged as a good bye.

Vera and i walked out "i don't think i can handle a baby i'm not made for be a mom" i said Vera hugged me.

"its okay if you need help with your child i'm one call away okay just call me" she said i smiled and nod "thank you Vera" i said she smiled.

"lets get you home" she said i nod she got into my car "hey i want to drive" i whine "No" she said.

i groaned and sat next to her i buckled in she drove to my house we walked in "and?!" Harps asked "you're gonna be an aunt" i said she gasped.

she rushed to me and hugged me i hugged back "if you need help with it i'm here okay!" she said i chuckle "I know" i said.

she smiled the whole day now its 3 am i couldn't sleep there was a quiet knock on my door "yes?" i mumbled the door opened.

Vera walked in i smiled "are you okay?" she asked tiredly "no i can't sleep" i mumble she laid next to me.

"come here" she said i laid my head on her shoulder hearing her heartbeat i smiled "why are you so nice to me?" i asked.

"i just really like you" she said i smiled up at her she chuckled i laid my head back down "just try and sleep i'm right here" she said i nod.

i just closed my eyes.

~Vera pov~

i played with Y/n's hair she eventually fell asleep i smiled soon i fell asleep.

~at 4 pm~

i slowly woke up Y/n still sleeping she buried her head into my neck i smiled her arms wrapped around my sides.

"Y/n" i whispered she slowly woke up she hums tiredly "are you okay?" i asked she nod "what time?" she mumbled.

"uhmm" i said and checked "4 pm" i said her eyes widen "i never slept so long!" she said "13 hours" she mumbled i chuckle.

"i guess i'm comfortable" i said "you indeed are" she said i chuckled "thank you" she mumbled "for what?" i asked.

"for being with me the night" she said "No problem dear" i said she blushed i chuckled.

~after giving birth~

"she is so sweet" i said as i carried Y/n's daughter "yeah she is" she said i looked at her "whats up you look deep in your thoughts" i said.

"do you want to be her second mom?" she blurred out she puts her hands on her mouth i blushed.

i looked at Gabby then at Y/n "I would" i said she looked up at me in shock "y-you would?" she asked.

"yes i would" i said she smiled softly i smiled back.

words: 1073