PHANTOM BLOOD || Time to go to London

JoJo, along with Dio, told the weird story to their father, the wealthy George Joestar, who was in bed by a strange ill he caught not so long ago. The kind yet firm old man, impressed by his sons' story, decided that the stranger could stay in the Joestar mansion until they found a solution to his problem. The stranger, called William— or rather, Will—  easily became friends with Jonathan, while with Dio the situation was a bit more difficult... But nothenless, the man soon was integrated inside the mansion without major problems.

However, one day, things would suddenly go upside down. While Will was in the main room thinking about what he could do to go back to his timeline, he suddenly saw Jonathan and Dio arguing upstairs, and then seeing Dio being thrown down from upwards by JoJo. A few hours later, he saw Jonathan walking over to the main entrance, so, with some curiosity and confusion inside him, he went over to him, grabbing him by the arm to stop him and then asking him a question with a confused tone.

“What the... Just what the hell happened before? I saw Dio falling down the-" Will was suddenly cut off as JoJo began to speak.

“I think Dio is poisoning my father. I saw a letter from his biological father, written 7 years ago... It describes the same things my father is feeling from this supposed illness, and... and Dio is the one who gives him the medicine every day.” He replied in a serious tone, pausing for a moment showing him a small white envelope that seemed to be that medicine JoJo was talking about.
“I'm going to London to see if this is indeed poison.” He added, putting the medicine back in his pocket.

“I see... Well, let me accompany you then. I suppose I could be of some help...” Will uttered, somewhat hesitant with his decision on following JoJo, but hey, maybe he'd learn something during the way...

With that, both JoJo and Will started their travel to London. In the way, Jonathan decided to tell his recent friend his relationship with his step-brother Dio, along with his youth. Will was a bit surprised with how much of their story was to tell; to him, after all, just seemed like two normal siblings when he first arrived just a few days ago. In exchange, Will told him about the world in the future, his career as a musician and his band, once again leaving JoJo impressed with the wonders about the "modern world".

London, 2 days later.

Finally, after two days of sitting in the horse drawn carriage, the pair finally reached London in the nighttime, having a stop in its most dangerous place, the Ogre Street, to search an asian store. Wandering through the different alleyways, both men stopped as they encountered a dead end. They saw something moving underneath the snow. However, it was just a cat running away with... A newborn puppy in its mouth?

It was a bit weird, but they didn't have time to think about it as a whistle suddenly was heard nearby. As Jonathan and Will turned around, they saw 3 ruffians running towards them.

One of them jumped towards JoJo, dagger in hand, but to Will's surprise, Jonathan grabbed the dagger before it could stab him. Another one jumped towards him, but before he could land a kick, Jonathan punched him straight in the face, while kicking away the other with the dagger, letting said object on the ground.

The third of the ruffians kept the distance for a bit before also starting to run, throwing his hat at them, which now had a few blades on the edge. As the hat— now weapon— flew in Jonathan's direction, he put his arms in front of him, making the blades contact and wound his arms, reaching the bone. Will was completely taken aback with Jonathan's endurance (yet also being relieved by it), impressed with the young man's strength. The thug seemed to share those thoughts, as his eyes widened while he watched Jonathan ran towards him and kick him straight in the mouth, making him fly backwards.

It seemed like the encounter was over, however, lots of other men suddenly appeared, carrying weapons with them, starting to walk towards the pair. But before they could reach them, the thug, now laying on the ground, told them to stop. Apparently, Jonathan didn't make any severe injuries in all three ruffians, and because of that, he earned the respect of the man, who was seemingly called Speedwagon. With that, JoJo and Will, now followed by Speedwagon, continued their way to the store to examine the medicine.