Old Friends 💚🧡👑

REMINDER: VERY SLOW UPDATES ON THIS WHOLE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I feel like these two really could have met back when they were kids and when Harumi was hiding in the background. So I decided to write a little one shot. This is mainly for fun.

Vania sighed as she looked out her window. It had only been a few weeks since Cole and his friends left...... She was going to miss Cole deeply. She didn't know what would become of them, but she was kind of excited to find out.....If they ever saw each other....Vania gently shook her head. Don't act like that Vania. Our paths will cross again. And so will the other ninjas and my paths. Her mind then wandered back to the green ninja...He had been acting weird, like he didn't trust her.....How could a person not trust someone when they just met each other? She bit her lip and quickly shook it off. At least they were good now, she would hate to get on any of the ninjas' bad side. That would have been really bad. Like really bad!
"Queen Vania? Are you alright?"Asked a guard coming in with a few other guards.. She turned to the guard and smiled sweetly."Of course. I am just going to miss Cole. That is all."She replied. The guard smiled."You two do make a great team. Maybe someday you two could rule this kingdom together."The guard said."Well, like Cole and the other ninjas said: Only time will tell."She answered."Well, I have to return to my place."The guard said randomly. Vania nodded. And with that, the guard along with others left her.

As she went to the throne room, Vania sighed again. It was going to be difficult without Cole....Sure, she knew how to take charge and wasn't afraid too......But it was still going to be hard without Cole. He was strong, a great leader, and wasn't afraid of anything! She smiled, and then sighed dreamily. 

Just then, she heard a noise.....Sounded like footsteps....That had snapped her out of her daydream."Who's there?!"Vania asked. Nothing. Could she just be imagining it? No! That's what Cole thought about geckles, but it turned out to be true.....But you are not Cole, Vania! Vania then grabbed a spear, and got ready in a fighting position."I know how to fight! And I am not afraid to hurt you!"Vania exclaimed. Vania then slowly walked towards the pole where she had heard the noise, but as soon as she was like 5 inches someone wearing black clothes came out behind the pole and attacked her. Vania dropped her spear and fell to the ground. She gasped when she saw who it was.......

"HARUMI?! Is that you? What happened to you after all these years? Why are you attacking me? Why are you here?!"Vania blurted out. Harumi pulled out a knife and played with it."Oh great. It's you. The Chattterbox."Harumi mumbled. Chatterbox?! What was she talking about?! She must have seen Vania's offended face because she smirked."Oh come on! Your father just betrayed you and you are offended and hurt that I called you a Chatterbox?! Please! That's the nicest thing I can call you!"She exclaimed."Why did you even attack me?!"Vania demanded."Wow. You really are this stupid! I thought that you study the ninjas like I had!"Harumi yelled."What do you mean?"Vania asked raising her eyebrow."I am the Quiet One.....Or was.."Harumi said. Since Harumi was being Harumi.......Vania decided to get under her skin.....Vania forced a frown."Sorry. Never heard of you. You mustn't have been that important to the ninjas."Vania said waving her off."What? Oh never mind! I am off anyways."Harumi said. She started to leave but Vania hugged her foot."WHAT IN THE NINJAGO ARE YOU DOING!?"Harumi demanded angrily. 

Vania looked up at her and smiled sweetly."Well, you are a villain....And you should be locked up, even if you are just some low key thug!"Vania exclaimed. Harumi's face had turned red from anger."I am NOT a low key thug! God! You are just as annoying as someone I used to know!"Harumi exclaimed."Who?"Vania asked."He's one of the-"Nya?"Vania asked. Harumi stared at her weirdly."You know she's a GIRL, right? Are you really THIS stupid?!"Harumi asked her. Vania mentally smirked. This was so much more fun than writing a bunch of peace treaties!

"Okay, okay, okay. Kai?"She asked."No. He's hotter."Harumi whispered the last part. hoping she didn't hear. She did."Cole?"Vania asked smiling."COLE?! EW!"Harumi gagged."EW?! Cole is a naturally born leader! He's strong! He's caring! And he's hot!"Vania yelled. She mentally slapped herself. Did she really just told her childhood best friend/villain that she thought Cole was hot?! And where did that thought even come from!?

Harumi rolled her eyes."Whatever. Keep guessing."Harumi muttered."Jay?"She asked."God no. I met better guys who took out garbage!"Harumi yelled. Okay........That was harsh......."Zane? Old man W-"IT'S LLOYD! You dummy!"She yelled. Vania stayed slient, and then smirked."WHAT?!"Harumi screamed."So, you think Lloyd is hot?"Vania asked.

Harumi's face became red again, she then groaned. She then kicked Vania off her, and cursed under her breath. Vania then quickly jumped onto her, making Harumi turned around only to be tackled to the ground by Vania."Can't you just leave me alone?!"Harumi demanded."No. Besides, I am curious."Vania answered. Vania then slowly got off."You admitted it! You think-"I DO NOT! I WAS THINKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE! I HATE LLOYD!"Harumi screamed."But why!? He is a ninja, not as good as Cole, but still a ninja!"Vania exclaimed."He killed my parents! How could I not?!"Harumi exclaimed."How?"Asked Vania."He release a bunch of snakes!"Harumi exclaimed."And now my parents are gone, and they are never coming back....."Harumi said.

"I lost my mother.....She died of child birth.......And you know, I once wondered that why I was here and she wasn't. I took out anger on my father.....Even though he was evil, it wasn't right. He didn't control my mother nor her death....And I think that's the same thing with Lloyd, Rumi. Maybe he was partly....But not all."Vania explained. Harumi crossed her arms."No. It's all his fault."Harumi mumbled."Your heart says something different......Besides, you already admitted that you are in loooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with him!"Vania exclaimed. Harumi's cheeks burned bright red."Then that means you are in love with COLE!"Harumi pointed out. WHAT?!"When did I say that?!"Vania exclaimed."You told me he was hot! That means you are in love!"Harumi exclaimed. Now it was Vania's turn to turn red.

"He-We don't like each other like that! And enough about me.....Are you......Still a villain?"Asked Vania carefully. Harumi didn't answer and sat criss cross apple sauce."......I don't have a choice, Vanny."She said. Vania's eyes lit up. Harumi hasn't called her that in a long time......."What do you mean, Ru?"Vania asked coming closer to her."I was brought back......By the Overlord."Harumi answered quietly."WHAT?! THE OVERLORD!"Vania exclaimed."Yes. He promised peace....And I have to-"From what I heard, the Overlord is dangerous....You shouldn't trust him, Ru."Vania said."If I don't....Then he will come for me. And we already made a deal. And we both want the same thing. He wants Lloyd to suffer and so do I."Harumi answered."No. You don't. You don't want ANYBODY to suffer! I known you since we were kids! You are a good person."Vania told her."I don't have a choice! And this'll finally let me.....Be me."Harumi said."Rumi. Stay with me, we can be sisters....Okay?! We wanted that! We will never be alone!"Vania exclaimed.

"You are the ninjas ally. They would here and take me away....And they would take away you too."Harumi said quietly."I don't care. Your safety and happiness is all that matters!"Vania exclaimed. Vania then stood up, and put out her hand. Harumi took it."You really are this stupid."Harumi muttered. Vania smiled."So? What do you say?"Vania asked."I....Don't know. The overlord.......He will come. I just know it."Harumi said."Hey, we are bad woman! We fifth that sucker off!"Vania exclaimed. Harumi chuckled quietly."I don't like the palace. I will always have to be quiet."Harumi muttered."In your palace. But not this one. You can help me rule! Or you can fight!"Vania exclaimed. Harumi's eyes lit up."Can I blow something up?"She asked. Vania laughed."Fine. But only when I say so!"Vania exclaimed. Harumi smirked."Whatever you say, Queen Vania!"Harumi said rolling her eyes."Come on! I want to paint your nails and talk about boys!"Vania exclaimed grabbing her hands."We better not talk about Lloyd and Cole!"Harumi exclaimed."Then you are going to hate this!"Vania exclaimed. Harumi groaned, but didn't fight back. Maybe she was going to like it here.....MAYBE.

                                                                                         THE END:>