Chapter 2

~ Izuku's POV ~
"Oh! That has got to hurt!" I looked back to see Todoroki on the floor as I started to feel anger. He got up slowly as my eyes widen softly and I started to smile softly. They started to cheer as our classmates cheer as well. "Yes!" We shout.

Todoroki starts to use his left side. "That's right! Use your left side!" Kacchan yell like Endeavor. My eyes widen with fear as I stared to Todoroki and Kacchan's fight. "Todoroki-kun!" I shouted with fear and I felt his gaze at me very gently.

"You got to this!" We all girls shouted with fear. I looked at Todoroki and our eyes met then he stopped using his left side. All of our eyes got wide as we shout. "Todoroki-kun!" I shouted as Kacchan hit Todoroki with his quirk as it smoke.

We saw ice on the right side of the field and I saw Todoroki knocked out on the ice as both of my eyes widen in shock. They gently grabbed Todoroki and took him to the infirmary. I got up fast but fell down as I got knocked out so fast.

"Midoriya-kun!" Ida shouted in shock. I woke up slowly and got off the bed and went to the locker room to change and head back to class. "Good job, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Tokoyami." Dad said with his monotone voice as always.

"Since the Sports Festival is over we all have given you a dorm. You will each have your own room in the dormitory. Class is dismissed." Dad said and we all got up and walked to the dorm. I felt someone watching me secretly as I walk.

I got in my dorm and started to get my room all set up. I laid on my bed tried after I change my clothes. I started to fall asleep slowly as I laid on my bed happily. I closed my eyes and start to remember the song Todoroki sang to me.

I woke up and started to get dressed as I walk downstairs slowly but carefully to the common room. I started to get very uncomfortable being in the common room since I have no friends. I don't even call all of my classmates as friends.

I started to walk back upstairs until I heard my name being called. "Izuku." Dad said as I turn around to look. "Come be with them and make some friends. I shook my head slowly and left as I hum the music in my head as I dance to it.

I made it very clear that I will always remember this song that Todoroki played to me yesterday. I walked to my room I laid down on my bed but I got a knock on my door. "What." I said really annoyed but there was silence as I got mad.

I got up and opened the door to see Todoroki at my door. "Oh, Todoroki-kun. Is there some-thing that you need?" I said. "Why don't you want to be around the others?" Todoroki said. "I don't like to be around people." I said softly.

I looked down slowly. "You must go." I said with tears in my eyes as I slowly close the door but he stopped me from closing the door. My eyes widen as I slowly open the door and he hug me gently. "You're my first friend." Todoroki said.

My eyes widen as I look at Todoroki softly and I hugged him back with tears in my eyes. I start to hum the song he sang yesterday. "You like that song don't you?" Todoroki said with a soft smile on his face. I smiled softly as I nodded.

My hair started to turn white slowly as I feel his warmth closer to me as I feel more happy than usual. I felt very dizzy as I hug him but I ignore my dizziness as I continued to hug him happily. We stopped hugging as we walked downstairs.

I started to get anxious as I went back upstairs to go be alone for a while before I feel so much better to be downstairs with them. I start to feel One For All and Shadow flow through me. Yes, I have One For All. I kept it a secret from them.

I don't talk about it all but I manage to have it from All Might since he needed a successor. I worked so hard to be in the hero course but I have to keep it a secret from dad and papa as well. I'm so stressed that I can have heat now.