Contract

Utahime grandmother and grandmother
Talking to her.

His grandmother:- Utahime!! My dear, I'm sorry but you have to help us.

Utahime:- what help? granny just tell me.

Grandfather:- Uta this sounds very wrong but,you have to marry Satoru .

Utahime eyes got popped out.she couldn't process what they were saying.

Utahime finally mustered up her courage
"Granny grandpa marry! Gojo Satoru you're referring to" umm..what why..

Here Gojo was angry as hell
Gojo:- what kind of illogical pact you've made?

Granny:- satoru! All these years you've been doing whatever you want. Now it's your work to fulfill your responsibilities.

Utahime's grandmother:- Uta! You were abroad that's why we were not able to share with you,but we're going to bankrupt any day and our mansion will be sold.

Uta! Please marry Satoru! We are requesting you.

Utahime :- You are convincing me!! Do you think Gojo will like this idea. He would never love me granny. Never.

Grandfather cried in front of her,"uta! My baby please save our honour.

Utahime:- what do they say? they will share their fortunes if I marry Gojo?

Granny:- yes exactly.

Utahime was so shocked to say anything.
I need time ' Utahime asked.

Gojo's home:-
Satoru,you are keeping that vessel girl in our expenses isn't it?" Granny said.

Gojo:- so what.!you can't do anything it's anyway my money.

Granny:- the facilities the hospital and everything else is in my control.if you can't marry Utahime I'll cut down her support. She anyway is living in hell.

GOJO;- Old women , you are really getting on my nerves. he left the house saying that)

right than Utahime called him, he recived the call.she asked him to meet with her.

Utahime asked gojo to come to the school ground,she was waiting for gojo, gojo came after a while.

UTAHIME;- oh you came., I am sure you know why I called you here. Judging from your reaction you must have known.

Gojo :- I really want to apologise you . I must say my granny is going mad.

Utahime:- see gojo I was angry , angry on my grandparents, angry on your granny.but now that i understand my situation , I don't have any other way.

GOJO:- oye  do you even know ,why my granny is marrying you to me.

Utahime:- I know i understand but gojo you need to help me.

GOJO:- Uthime you are not thinking streight . 

Uthaime:- Gojo ! your granny had called me earlier, she said she will cut Riko's life support and demend the higher ups to remove her body.

Do you want that , I really want riko to get well soon ,that's why I am trying my best .

GOJO came closer to Utahime aggressively pull her close. He was so close even his breath could be heard.
Utahime realised she was really close to Gojo, she felt uncomfortable and embarrassed.

Gojo:- Utahime..he whispered,do you know why we are getting married!. Just to give me a heir.
Do you really want that?

Utahime looked into his eyes,he was really serious.

Utahime:- I know,I know what your family wants from me... First of all let me go.

Gojo More aggressively pulls her
Utahime Screamed...~ah~ it hurts.

Gojo:- I know,if you want to do this, this is what you have to survive.

Utahime:-she had tears in her eyes, so what you want me to do... I am in guilt and I need to cure Riko.

Is there anything else.

Right than Gojo's phone rang.

Gojo got distracted and lose Utahime.

Gojo picked up the phone. It was shoko who's searching for him.

Gojo told her the address. They waited for 1 hour for shoko.

Shoko came with her assistant Rumi.

Rumi:- Iori san have you found anything?
Shoko interrupted her,first tell them what we were thinking.

Rumi:-umm oh right sir ma'am,I have a friend in abroad and she suggested me the idea that you can opt for.

Rumi:- how about making an contract for your marriage.

Utahime and Gojo were confused.

Shoko:- that means leta make a deal if you guys actually don't want to marry each other.

Rumi:- that way you guys can cure Riko and after that live separate lives.

Shoko:- and for that matter if it's contract you guys won't have to get divorced or anything.

Rumi:- exactly I have a close friend who will make your contract. So no one will know.

Gojo:- what!! Shoko where did you got so bizzare idea?

Utahime:- what if our families got to know?

Shoko:- It's just like a secret contract. Just tell them after a year that you guys are divorced and can't live together.

Utahime looked at Gojo... Gojo said "can we believe in this?"
Utahime:- not look too bad to me.

After two weeks :-

Hey Rumi   someone called her.
Rumi is at the airport to recieve her Lawyer friend. She is non other than  Miko Shiwashi.

Rumi:- Oh you came,did you brought the contract?

Miko:- Yes I did. But Rumi I still don't find this a very good Idea tbh.

Rumi:- Today's there marriage no need to think all this.

They went straight to the wedding hall. The hall was decorated with red and white flowers.

 The hall was decorated with red and white flowers

Guest have arrived.
The Bride is getting ready. Groom is greeting the guests.

Miko and Rumi came to the wedding hall.they went to Utahime s room.
Shoko was there with her.

Miko:- ohh Senpai! I missed you so much.. and you're looking really really pretty.

Utahime:- Oh Miko you came. I hope you brought the contract.

Miko:- Senpai you focus on your marriage I have brought it.

Utahime:- Rumi! How's Riko doing?

Rumi:- no activity at all.

Here Suguru is with Satoru greeting all the guests.
Suguru:- Satoru you're marrying Utahime. It's a greater responsibility. I wish you all the best.

Satoru was feeling guilty that he didn't shared about the contract with Suguru.

SATORU:- I will try my best.

Suguru smile at him.

The wedding time was almost there.