Bible is glued to desk again.

Lazypotato asks:
Hey Cuphead? I heard that you glued a Bible to the Devil's desk again! Great Job!

Cuphead says "Well this time it was Mugman, when he was drink last night. He found it behind the bar area after drinking a bottle of alcohol, took the strongest adhesive we have and ran into Devil's office. At this time Dad, Boss, Fern and Maria were out on a family trip thing and Mugman glued it to his desk. I have a video to prove it so Mugman doesn't get me in trouble."
"Didn't you end up getting it off?" Mugman asks.
Cuphead replies "Yeah but it made a hole in the desk, everyone started panicking until Hilda got everyone to be quiet, her and Sally made a guy give them an amazing desk and put it in his office after burning the other desk, getting rid of the ashes. Oh, and by the way, he said he has a VERY special torture chamber in hell for you."
Cagney nods "Have fun in hell Mugman!"
"Enjoy it!" Chips says before leaving
Mugman gets on his knees "LORD, OH PLEASE LORD! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO HELL!, I JUST GOT A GIRLFRIEND, PLEASE NO!"
The devil walks in, hearing Mugman praying and teleported to him "HOW DARE YOU?!" He says dramatically.
"Wait, Boss! This- this isn't what it looks like! I promise!" Mugman says
The devil said "AND IN MY CASINO?!"
"Please forgive me! I don't wanna go to hell!, Please sir!" Mugman says
Cuphead laughs "The last part was a prank!"
"It was a prank?! Not funny!, Not funny at all!" Mugman says
The devil laughs then his face was calm "Hilarious."