TPOT Party Guide

This is just a guide to how TPOT Party works. It's the same as Mario Party, but with some twists.

One select player from each team will play on the board, with the remaining team members sitting on the sidelines rooting them on. Should the player be severely injured during a minigame, they can switch out with another team member. The Recovery System will be used should a player die in a minigame(ie drowned).

Cake coins serve as TPOT Party's equivalent of coins, which can be obtained through a minigame or by landing on a blue space, which grants the player 3 coins. Should a player land on a red space, they will lose 3 coins.

Yoylecake coins serve as TPOT Party's equivalent of stars, which can be obtained by landing on the Yoylecake Coin space. Yoylecake Coins are a rare and special artifact. They can also be stolen by other means. 

Each board will have 2 item shops, both run by Yellow Face. The items are as follows:

-Mega Yoyle Berry: a type of yoyleberry that will make the player bigger when eaten. The player will also roll 2 dice. Anyone that is stepped on will lose 10 cake coins.

-Mini Yoyle Berry: a type of yoyleberry that is the opposite of the Mega Yoyle Berry, which makes the player smaller. The player can only roll 1-5 on the dice. 

-Super Mega Yoyle Berry: a Mega Yoyle Berry subtype that still makes the player bigger, but will roll 3 dice.

-Mega Mini Yoyle Berry: a Mini Yoyle Berry subtype that still makes the player smaller, but will roll 2 dice between 1-5.

-Metal Yoyle Berry: the common yoyleberry that, when eaten, will make the player metal, making them invulnerable to traps. 

-Electric Yoyle Berry: a yoyleberry that can be used as a trap on a space on the board. This yoyleberry will electrocute an opponent who passes it, and with each step, they will lose 3 cake coins.

-Swap Berry: a yoyleberry that, when eaten, can allow the player to swap with an opponent of their choice.

-MiniMega Berry: a rare hybrid between the Mega Yoyle Berry and the Mini Yoyle Berry that can be used as a trap. When an opponent eats the MiniMega Berry, they will either become large or small. 

-Ghost Berry: a rare yoyleberry that holds a ghost inside. It is TPOT Party's equivalent of the Boo Orb. The ghost within the berry will steal either Cake Coins or a Yoylecake Coin from an opponent. 

-Cake Berry: a special yoyleberry that serves as TPOT Party's equivalent of the Genie Lamp. When eaten, the player will automatically be taken to the Cake Coin Space

EXIT minigames are TPOT Party's equivalent of Bowser minigames. They are hosted by Four and X, and are accessed by landing on an EXIT space. There are 2 types of EXIT minigames: Single Player and Multiplayer. Four and X will take Cake Coins or a Yoylecake Coin should the player lose the minigame.

9 minigames are TPOT Party's equivalent of DK Minigames. They are hosted by 9, and are accessed by landing on a 9 space. There are 2 types of 9 minigames: Single Player and Multiplayer. In Single Player, the player can win 10, 20, or 30 Cake Coins or a Yoylecake Coin. In Multiplayer, players can get 1, 2, or 3 times the amount of Cake Coins for every variable collected.

ALSO flying contestants(Lightning, Black Hole, Puffball) cannot compete as a player, but will play parts in minigames