Part 1: the beginning

pete davidson x the titanic
bacon bacon bacon... 🥓🐖
pete: *pete starts to say* "i'm..here, babygirl, don't tell luka about this.."

the titanic: *the titanic starts* "alr.. i like where this is going.."

pete: *pete starts making out with the titanic
intensely*

the titanic: "Mmmph..!~" *i return the kiss, even more aggressively that Pete*

pete: "fuck baby, that was so hot." *pete's bulge rubs against your leg* "heh.."

the titanic: "oh fuck..t-thats sexy..!~" *the titanic moves her hands down petes waist slowly*

pete: "nghhhhh~" *pete couldn't contain himself.*

the titanic: *i push him down harder into the bed, his head sinking into the pillow, i press up against him* *i whisper in his ear seductively* "ahh~ your so fucking hot~"

pete: "aghhhh~ baby you're so fucking hot" *pete gently grabs your neck and starts sucking, giving you the most hottest hickey ever*

the titanic: OH FUCK~ *i hold his head to my neck, i wrap one leg around him, keeping him tight up against me* keep going...~ we could take this further..!~ *i speak in a flirty, seductive, teasing manner*

pete: *pete starts to get an idea. he starts kissing all down your body..he stops right at your part.* "may i?😈"

the titanic: Oh yeah..~ you must..! *i start to caress him all over. i start to lower my hand, unbuckling his belt* fuck..~ you're so..so..~ ngh..!~

pete: "fuck baby... let's fuck!"

lukas: *lukas interrupts* "can we fuck?"

pete: "not you😒" *pete says with a stern look on his face*

lukas: "you fucker"

pete: "you're right! i am a fucker! i fuck the titanic everynight! now.. titanic.. come here"

the titanic: *i get on top of him, peeling his pants of slowly and I rub against him* mm..!~ you're so soft..!~ ahh...

pete: "fuck that has me so hard baby.." *pete says seductively, while biting his lips and smirking* "i like where this is going"

the titanic: *i move my head lower down his body and I stroke his 8 pack* you ready daddy..?~

pete: "always ready for you princess 😈"

the titanic: *i slide further down until I reach his **sensitive places** and slowly start to stick out my tongue* prepare daddy..~

pate: "nghh~ okay princess" *pete is enjoying his time with the titanic*

the titanic: *i slowly open my mouth as i let his sausage enter. I lick it as i moan* aaah..!~

pete: "aghhhh~" *pete can't contain himself and he is now moaning so loud, brushing his fingers through your hair*

the titanic: *i grip onto his legs tightly and I suck harder and harder by the second* mmm~~!!

pete: "AGGHH~" *pete releases his load into your mouth* "how'd it taste, baby?"

the titanic: *i swallow, some spilling out of my mouth* mhm...~ i-i want more...!~ *i start shaking as i lick and suck harder*

gerd: *gerd enters the room* "WHAT THE SIGMA!"

the titanic: "i~it's not what it looks like.." *the titanic starts to look worried*

pete: *pete looks embarrassed...* "i should...probably get out of here..."

*titanic and gerd giggle*

pete: "what? why are you giggling?"

the titanic: *titanic starts to say* "i~i wouldnt mind having a threesome.."

pete: "omg yes! that's a great idea! i'm down"*says pete, looking devious*

gerd: *gerd doesn't agree and looks upset*

the titanic: "what's wrong my baby? are you okay?" *the titanic starts to say*

gerd: "i just don't want to do this. it doesn't feel right. i want you all for myself. goodbye pete.. we're leaving you.."

pete: "NOOOOOOOO TITANIC I TRUSTED YOUUUUUUU"

~**to be continued**