bacon...

it was a dark lonley night and pete wanted to see titanic again.
pete: *texts titanic* "come over, baby?"

the titanic: "i'll be there soon ;)"

pete: "great!"

titanic: *arrives*

*in the bedroom*

pete: "mmmmm titanic🤤🤤🤤" *pete says seductively*

the titanic: P-Pete...~ *i whisper back*

pete: "hey baby girl....wanna have some fun?😈" *pete smirks*

the titanic: O-ofc..!~ *i whisper into his ears*

pete: "y~yay!" *starts to undress slowly..*

the titanic: *i unbutton his Shirt whilst look into his eyes seductively*

pete: "mmm you're looking so sexy tonight, ready to have some fun?"

the titanic: T-thank you..!~ *i blush and look away, embarrassed*

pete: "what's wrong baby? are you embarrassed? i like it when you're shy.." *pete says sexily*

the titanic: *i Turn even redder and refuse to make eye contact* *i giggle nervously* hehe...t-thank you again...~

pete: "gosh you're so cute! now, let's have some real fun." *pete starts to kiss titanics neck and rubs his hands all over titanic.* "you like that, baby?"

the titanic: Mmm..! Y-yes..~ *i get flustered but slowly wrap my hands around Pete's waist*

pete: *pete starts to grind upon titanic, slowly taking off her pants. slowly revealing what pete's dinner is for tonight*

the titanic: *i gasp slighty as i hold onto his hand, our fingers interlocking* o-oh~

pete: *pete starts off slow, teasing her... hoping she will like it* "you look so good baby"

the titanic: *i smirk ever so slightly* hehe...ty s-senpai..!~

pete: "ofc, darling" *pete begins eating her out*

the titanic: Mmmmph...!~ *i grab onto his waist tightly for support*

pete: "now, do you wanna do something crazy....like something we have never done before?" *pete said with a smirk on his face, titanic not sure what he wanted to do*

the titanic: O-oh yeah..!~  *i begin to smirk*

pete: "want me to fuck you....bent over the sink...?" *pete looks away blushing*

the titanic: MHMM..!~ *i answer out of excitement*

pete: "good girl, now let's go too the bathroom and have some **real** fun." *pete said, excitingly*

the titanic: *i take his hand and follow him into his apartment bathroom slowly, the tension building up*

pete: "now be a good slut for me, and bend over" *titanic bends over and pete slaps her ass and titanic lets out a moan* "i like it when you moan, it turns me on"

the titanic: AHH..!~ *i moan again just to please him*

pete: *sticks it in*

the titanic: *my eyes widen as i hold onto the edges of the sink* Ngh...!~

pete: "fuck baby, i want you so bad" *pete starts humping titanic... starting off slow to tease her*

the titanic: Mmmm..~ f-faster daddy...!~ *i moan and groan quietly and softly*

pete: *pete fucks titanic faster and harder* "you like that, princess?~" *pete said with a big grin on his face*

the titanic: "F-FUCK..!~ Y-Y-YES..!~~" *my legs begin to shake as i become weak, using the sink to hold me up*

pete: *pete was feeling hungry...he has an idea!* "baby...." *looks at you seductively* "c~could i go and get something to eat?? i'll be back don't worry. i have a sexy idea!"

the titanic: Ofc... *when he leaves to get smt to eat, i take this as an opportunity to sit down on the cold floor and regain my posture*

pete: *pete looks in the refrigerator. he saw some leftover bacon from last night.. he has an idea* "baby look! i have bacon! now...i need you to lay on the bed. stomach facing up!"

the titanic: "M-Mkay....darling.." *i get up and walk to the bed slowly, my stomach facing up*

pete: *pete puts the bacon all over titanics body... and licks it off of her* "mmmm bacon bacon bacon"

the titanic: "Mmm..!- s-so sexy...~" *i start to whimper as i feel his tongue slide across my body*

pete: "i love this, and i love you!" *pete loves titanic very much*

the titanic: "Th-thank you senpai..!~" *i get flustered and look away*

pete: *pete holds titanics chin and pulls in to kiss her* "nghhh!~"

the titanic: "AHH..~" *we start to kiss passionately, i hold onto his bare body, my hands sounding up and down his waist*

pete: "fuck that's so hot!" *pete starts to kiss titanic agressively*

the titanic: *i wrap my legs around him as i press my body up against Pete's* "mmmm...y-you like that don't you..?~"

pete: "yes, it makes me so horny.. keep going i'm almost there" *pete can't hold in his load anymore, and shot his load onto titanics face*

the titanic: *i lick it up slowly and then suck the access off of Pete's tip. I swallow the sweet load* "f-fucking hell...you're sexy...~"

pete: "d~does it taste good baby..?"

the titanic: "Mhm...~ i-i need m-more..fuck...it's s-so good...Ngh...~!" *i grip onto his waist harder and press up against him with more force now*

pete: "if you want more....edge me. edge me until i'm weak in the knees."

the titanic: *i move my hand down Pete's body, very slowly and gently.* "mmm..~"

pete: "keep going... i like that.."

the titanic: *i reach his thighs and start moving my hands inwards, edging him on, smirking as i do so*

pete: "fuck, i'm going to cum" *pete couldn't resist it and pulls titanic in for a kiss, touching her soft lips up against his own*

the titanic: *i moan as he pulls me in, i move my hands between his thighs and move them close... **really** close to his dick. I kiss him back aggressively*

pete: *gerd walks in* "gerd? wtf are you doing in my house?"

the titanic: *i gasp and hide under the covers, not wanting gerd to see me*

gerd: *gerd runs off and cries*

the titanic: "Shit...." *i Turn and face Pete* "I've fucked up...what do i do now..?!"

pete: "i say, gerd joins us!"

the titanic: "S-she wouldn't though...she's not that type of person...!" *i hold Pete's hand, panicking slightly*

pete: "i will drag her in, and she will enjoy it!"

the titanic: "Th-thats hot~" *i hold onto him, my breath hitting his neck*

pete: "oh gerd!" *pete shouts, with a smirk on his face.*

gerd: * gerd comes into the room, looking at the naked two* "what do you want?" *gerd says sternly*

the titanic: *i Look at Gerd nervously* "h-hey..!"

-next chapter soon i hope you're enjoying this guys!!