What If Po Survived? Part 8

*Everyone was horrified at what they witnessed last time, and after a long break Ken Kaneki spoke up*

Ken Kaneki: Alright guys are you ready to continue

Lincoln: Yes, I want to know what's happening next.

Issei: I'm with Lincoln on this too.

Fluttershy: Me too.

*Everyone also agreed even the ones who didn't want to continued*.

Ken Kaneki: Great, now watch the screen.

(Screen Open)

*The camera focused on Po finally let go of Walter and wiped her eyes with her arm*.

Po: T-Thank y-you...Sorry that I cry s-so much.

Walter: Po, you don't need to apologize for that. Everyone cries. And you've been through so much. I'm surprised that you haven't been crying earlier.

Po: Y-Yeah..I want all this to be over. *she said as she scooted closer to him. Walten nodded, taking off his hat and setting it aside*.

Walter: Me too. And I'm sure it
will be. I promised you that this would all be over one day.'

Po: And you've kept me safe. *She laughed slightly*.

Walter: That I have. Guess I'm doing one part of my job right. *he said with a weak chuckle*. If you really do need anything or anyone to talk too about this, just know that I'm always here. Besides, who better to talk too about events you've been in than the one who lived it all with you?

*Po smiled and hugged him again.
Thanks*.

Leni: Aw they are so cute together.

Rias: They really are.

Koneko: *thinking* That should be me.

Issei: Koneko, you know you can ask him right now.

Koneko: Really?

Issei: Of course go ahead.

Koneko: O-okay *looks at lincoln* Lincoln-San.

Lincoln: Yes Koneko?

Koneko: Hug me please.

Lincoln: Sure thing *proceeds to give her a hug, making the others watch the interaction of the two*.

Akeno: Ara Ara, never thought I see koneko being this cute with Lincoln-San.

Ken Kaneki: I mean look at him, he be getting any girl just with his look.

Irina: He's cute and handsome but we don't want to go all over him without his permission.

Xenovia: We can just ask him.

Asia: We should let Lincoln-San and Koneko have their moment.

Rosseweiss: We should continue watching the screen.

*The loud sisters see how their brother is able to handle the DxD girls and how they all gush all over him*

Lynn Jr: I still don't know what they see in hi-- *gets punched by koneko in the gut*.