Stuck in a movie

this one is horrible cause i wrote it in 4th grade and i was a dumb little child who didn't know anything abt grammar so bare with me <33

                                HI, my name is Alya. I live in Pasco, Washington. My favorite movie is Puff the Penguin. In fact, something weird happened once when I finished the movie for the 200th time (like the actual 200th time) with my little sister and my best friend. So, when my friend, sister, and I finished the movie, a quiz about the movie came up, and I got 100%. You will not believe what happened after that.... we got sucked in the movie. Puff the penguin was squawking like crazy!!!She did not do that in the movie. Obviously, something was wrong. When she came up to us, she told us we only had 2 days to get out or we would be stuck in the movie forever! We freaked out when she told us this. She said the evil emperor penguin, Cole, did all this mess. He wanted the gold diamond ring because it allows you to go back in time. Puff the penguin also said that he wanted to go back in time so he could save his daughter from getting killed by the Deadly birds.But we could not remember there being an evil emperor penguin! I asked Puff who the evil emperor penguin is.She just gave me an annoyed look. "I thought this was your favorite movie?" Puff said."How did you know??," Kayla asked Puff. Suddenly, Puff started blushing. After that, she kept on stuttering," uh.... I uh.... I just know, and it's none of your business, okay, Kayla?!" Kayla, Eve, and I looked at each other like, something weird was going on. She even knew Kayla's name!Then Puff said," We should look for Cole" (a.k.a, evil Emperor penguin)." I know he is close to the ring!" Before we knew it, it was night AND time for bed. Puff led us to a big castle,She said she just finished building it a week ago. Somehow I knew where everything was. Somehow, we all knew where everything was. But Puff did not have a castle in the movie! We knew everything, from dining rooms to bathrooms! But the only thing we did not know was, it was not Puff's castle, it was Coles' castle.when I woke up, I was in a cage! Kayla and Eve were also in a cage. I saw a Penguin laughing and shouting;WOW,you thought I was Puff! And then I was totally confused. It only took a second to find out that Puff the penguin was actually Cole dressed in a Puff the penguin costume. Then Eve tried to tear the iron bars apart. But she did not have enough strength. Then she shouted, "Who is the penguin laughing over there in the corner?!" Then I said, "it's the evil emperor penguin, Cole. He was dressed as Puff the penguin." Eve burst into tears. "Then...where is Puff the penguin?" Eve asked." I... don't know. There was a moment of silence. Until Cole started laughing like crazy. I'll give you a hint. She's in the pink themed jail cell."Then Kayla took off her sweater and tied it around her waist. And Under that she had a pale pink athletic shirt with a fanny pack that provided everything she needed: A small water bottle, Band-Aids, a pocketknife, a pack of 20 matches, and alcohol just in case you got a scrape. If you knew her well, you would know that meant she had an idea that you could not stop her from doing. ⚫⚫⚫⚫ At late night when Cole was sound asleep, you could tell from his loud snoring that sounded like a lawn mower. Then Eve said, "okay, so what's the plan?" "Eve, you distract the guards while Alya and I sneak past them. Kayla said. "Okie dokie!" Eve said. Kayla handed me her pocketknife threw the bars. "Use it. Try to cut the bars with it. Kayla said. Luckily, I managed to cut three bars. The space where the three bars used to be was just enough space for me to go through. Then I cut Kaylas bars then Eves. MEANWHILE, WHEN EVE IS DISTRACTING THE GAURD'S "How am I going to distract the guard's?" Eve said. Then she remembered Puff the penguin's costume. She could pretend to be Cole dressed in a Puff the penguin's costume! "I hope this works!" Eve said while dressing up into the penguin costume. "Here it goes!" Eve said. "Hello, my servant's! "Eve said. GUARDS:" We are not your servants! And we will never be, Puff the penguin! "" Relax, relax! I'm not Puff the penguin, I'm Cole, the evil emperor penguin! " "Well, how can you prove it?" the guard said. "well, don't you know my plan? I planned to trick those girls into thinking that I'm Puff the penguin," responded Fake Coal. The guard said, "then why are you still wearing it?". "Um, because it feels super warm," responded Fake Cole with a suspicious voice. "But Eve did not know that Kayla and I were spying on her to see how good she was. "No, Eve! Penguins like cold places, not warm!" Alya said quietly. I always thought Cole liked freezing temperatures! Obviously, somebody is in the suit, but who? The guard thought. While Eve was chatting with the guards, Kayla and I were sneaking past the guards. When Eve realized we passed the guards already, she said," well better check on puff the penguin! Don't want her to escape!""Ahhh! It's so dark! I can't see anything! WA!" Eve said (and wailed)."" Shh! The guards are going to here you cry Eve!" I spoke. and that's when my match come in handy!" Kayla took a match from her fanny pack. Then she lit the match. "See Eve, there's nothing to be afraid of."" In fact, were in the pink cell room, and there's Puff!" We saved puff, Cole went to penguin jail, but he got to see his daughter, and we went home. Well, that was the weird thing I was talking about in the beginning of the story!