Bermuda Triangle essay

I wrote this at that one point in my life where I literally didn't care about anything, so that's why this essay is horrible LMAO

Bermuda Triangle

Introduction

The Bermuda Triangle is one of the most mysterious places on the planet. It is located in the western portion of the north Atlantic Ocean. Multiple ships have disappeared there, nowhere to be found. Every time someone goes t there, they disappear. I will tell you all about it.

The Mysterious Triangle

Many things occur in the Bermuda Triangle. For example, ships and planes disappear out of nowhere. What I mean by nowhere is, Gone. Gone without even a single trace. One of the first ships that disappeared there was the USS Cyclops. This is what I pulled from a text, "In early March 1918, while returning from a voyage to Brazil, Cyclops disappeared with all hands. Numerous ships sailed to locate the collier, as she was thought to have been sunk by a German submarine. Her wreck has never been found and the cause of her loss remains unknown." As I said before, these are not my words. They are someone else's words. We really don't know what happened to all the ships. "Only God and the sea knows what happened to the great ship." U.S President Woodrow Wilson once said. There was another disappearance of flight 19 on December 5, 1945.

Unbelievable Explanations

People make very weird explanations that are hard to believe. In other words, it isn't true. For example, people say it's the cause of alien abduction. They say UFOs are in that area and they abduct the ships and aircraft. Obviously, this is not true. I do not know who came up with this idea, but they need to get more education. There are some other explanations. For example, That the lost city of Atlantis is under the Bermuda Triangle. We don't know if this is true or not, because it might. But I don't think so. That is just my opinion, although you might have a different one. There are so many weird explanations for the Bermuda Triangle that I can't even fit all of them on here! Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

Different Explanations

There are other explanations for this as well. Ones that are more believable at least. For example, people say it is caused by whirlpools, which I think is the cause of the disappearances of the ships and airplanes. Really, there is nothing supernatural about the Bermuda Triangle. Sure, you might have your own opinion on it, but this is just my opinion. But we really don't know if there is something supernatural about the Bermuda Triangle.

Conclusion
In conclusion, we don't know what happened to all the disappearing ships. And I am terribly sorry for turning this in late. It might always stay a mystery, we never know. It might be like Amelia Earheart. Never found. Surely, I would not even want to get near the Bermuda Triangle. Well, maybe you would, but I wouldn't. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!