Chapter 10: A Long Nosed Liar

Luffy's POV:

Pops said we could go on one more adventure before going to the Grand Line! That means one more island to explore before a bigger world! I can't wait!

Alex said we were going to get ice cream from there! ANNDDDD.... MARCO SAID I COULD FLY ON HIS BACK! YAY!

Pops said that we were going to an island call Syrup Village. Sounds yummy!
.
.
.
.
Sabo's POV:

Luffy is too excited for this trip, I mean I get that he likes exploring, but damn! There's also the fact that its named after a consumable thing so, that also adds up.

Alex and Ace are having brother bonding week, so I'm alone. Kinda... I STILL HAVE HARUKA!! HAHA! SUCK ON THAT!

" Hey, Sabo!"

" What, Thatch?"

" Can you like, I don't know, maybe, help me hide from Marco??"

" What did you do this time?"

" Well... I kinda filled his room up with seawater... aaaand now he's trying to find me. Help?"

" Sorry buddy, you're on your own."

Then I felt it, an ominous presence, waiting to tear anything in its way apart. Marco has found this poor soul. Farewell, Thatch.

" Good choice, Sabo. I woulda punished you along with him if you helped him."

Thank God, I'm smart. I just avoided hell on earth.

" Well, I'll be off then, I wish you the best Thatch."

" NOOOOOOO! DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THIS DEVIL! WAAAAHHHHHH!"

" I'll pray for you."

I walked away, guilt heavy on my mind. But it had to be done! I'm sorry for betraying your trust, Thatch. It was fun while it lasted. I'll see you in Heaven some day. Goodbye.
.
.
.
.
Ace's POV:

Me and Alex were having a blast talking shit about random people until....

A few minutes before...

" Remeber the guy that looked like a rat's ass that was apart of the Bluejam pitate?"

" The one who participated in trying to kidnap Luffy?"

" Yes! That's the one, Ace!"

BANG!

" What the hell was that?!"

" Sorry, ladies. Couldn't help myself."

...

" Are you gay, because we're men?"

" I'm just that charming, Ace. Of course a weak man like him would fail to resist my charms!"

" Shut up, Alex. AND STOP POUTING AT ME. I'M STRONGER THAN YOU THINK! I'M NOT A BRO-CON!"

" Who wants me to pound them to heaven and back?"

" Shut up, ugly, random, rat's ass, disgusting, weak, not thrilling, man. Can't you see we're having an argument?"

We then threw him in the ocean, he'll live? I mean, the closest island is only a few miles away. He'll make it?

Oh well, not our problem now!
.
.
.
.
........( Time skipuue )........
.
.
.
.
Alex's POV:

We've finally arrived! Thank God! That ship was getting boring, seriously boring.

What I was met with upon arrival though, was a slingshot pellet to the face. Hurt like a bitch!

I could've avoided it, buuut I'm feeling lazy today.

" HEY! What the hell was that for?!"

" I'm captain Usopp, and I comtrol over 8,000 men! Bow down and grovel before the greatest captain ever!"

While he said this though, his legs were shaking like leaves.

" Ya right, why not try taking down Whitebeard too."

" W- W- Whitebeard?"

" Yes, Whitebeard."

" I- I'm gonna die!"

" Unless he kidnaps you!"

" Wh- What do you mean by that?"

" I mean he's gonna not ask for consent from your parents, pick you up, give you a big smooch on the forehead, a smack on the ass to tell you to never even try to run away, and throw you in the Moby Dick. And that's how he aqqired over half of his crew. Haah, good times, good times. Weren't they Marco?..... Marco?"

I turned around to see Marco and Ace kissing, like I love you both, and the fact that yalls are finally together, but like, I need yall to back me up, even if I'm wrong, but yall need to STOP BEING LOVEBIRDS WHEN I NEED YOU MOST! GOD DAMNIT!!

So, what do I do?

I clear my throat and take a deeeep breath.

" MMMMMAAAAARRRCCCO!!!!!"

Right in his ear. I feel proud of myself, not gonna lie.

" What the hell, Alex, yoi?!"

" Well, you were so absorbed in your heated kiss, and disgusting thoughts, that you failed to notice that I REQUIRED YOUR BACK UP!"

" .. I'm sorry, but that does not mean you get to scream in my ear, yoi."

Bitch, I don't need a right to do anything, I'll just do it.

" Yes it does, when I know for sure, that Pops is gonna kidnap another soon- to- be sibling."

" Is your sibling sense tingling?"

" Yes. And! Oh! Would you look at that! Poos is coming over to claim him. Seems his child sense is tingling. By the way, sorry for ruining your moment, Ace. And you, long nosed guy, don't try to sneak away. You'll just be found again, so dont try it."

" Gurarararararara! Seems you are doing your job at recruiting, huh, Alex?"

" No duh, I'm literally the best at kidnapping, after you of course."

" Gurarararara, you speak truth son. Pinocchio kid, my youngest would love you. Now I'm stealing you, say farewell to your home."
.
.
In the end we had to knock him unconscious to get him to come with us, but oh well.

It's been a couple months since then, and now I have to put up with constant annoyances. I hate my sibling senses sometimes.

Sigh.

I hope to never adopt another soul. Never, never ever again. Pops, please, if you do end up adopting another one, please make sure they are not roudy. I don't think I can handle much more of this.

I wish I stayed introverted at this point. This is what trauma does to you, IT MAKES YOU COMPETELY CRAZY! It's so frusterating sometimes. Ugh!

Worst part of being here right now?

I HAVE TO DO PAPERWORK! I'M NOT EVEN A COMMANDER! WHAT THE FUCK?! AND IT'S POPS' WORK! WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO IT?!

AND DID MARCO JUST SMIRK AT ME AFTER HE OPENED THE DOOR AND THEN CLOSE IT?! WHERE'S THE PURPOSE IN THIS?!

Wait....

DID HE GIVE ME THIS GOD DAMN PAPERWORK?!

And that was how I spent the rest of the day chasing Marco. AND EVERYBODY WAS LAUGHING AT MY MISERY! I'LL KILL THEM ALL!

To Be Continued...
( 1,029 words )