Hate Fuckin' || Bakutodo

Story: Bakugo and Todoroki have been Hooking up for a while but decide to take things more romantically.

Warnings: Mentions/past tense smut +fluff, Mentions of degrading, biting, gagging and chocking kinks.
Word Count: 2058

Narrators POV

Todoroki gasps for air as Bakugo finally pulls out from him after what felt like years of continuous thrusting.

The older equally out of breath as he layed down beside him.

Todoroki winced slightly when he'd finally caught his breath and was now focusing on the slowly growing pain in his body.

Bakugo had managed to make him cum twice and dry cum once. So to say the least his body felt overstimulated. During the actual bang sesh it felt good but now it was becoming painful.

Though it was his own fault for having pissed Bakugo off extra on purpose today.

He'd flirted with some guy in another class Infront of Bakugo. He felt bad for the guy but it was for experimental reasons! And he definitely got his wanted results.

"You good halfy?" A raspy voice asked. Bakugo had become worried when Todoroki didn't say anything, worried he might've gone to hard.

Todoroki nodded but spoke under his breath "Mm.. It hurts"

Bakugo chuckled but pulled Todoroki ontop of him. The pale boys face buried deep into his neck. Bakugo becan caressing his thighs, moving up to his ass but never fully touching it.

Todoroki let out a sigh of relief. It definitely hurt when Bakugo massaged the muscles there but it did feel better. And it'd help with the pain he'll go through tomorrow.

It didn't cross his mind till now how far they had come. The first time they ever hooked up Bakugo had thrown him out of his room instantly. Not caring if Todoroki was struggling to walk.

But now here was that same man caressing his thighs and muttering sweet words of praise into his ear.

They began hooking up early into their 2nd year. And it continued till the start of their 3rd year, which is where they were now.

It was what Bakugo called 'hate fucking'. They poured out all of their anger and emotions into sex.

This ultimately led to Todoroki finding out he has a degrading kink and Bakugo finding out he has a chocking kink.

And like any friends -- enemies in this situation? -- with benefits story eventually one of them caught feelings for the other.

And Incase it wasn't obvious, Bakugo had. He didn't know if Todoroki felt the same way however.

He was certain Todoroki knew about his feelings too as a lot of other people had began speculating it.

If he hadn't figured it out himself, someone else definitely told him.

The only people he'd confirmed it to was the Bakusquad, minus Mina as she had a tendency to accidentally spill secrets when gossiping.

They had confronted him about it when the -- now died down -- rumors started spreading.

Bakugos temper had calmed down towards a lot of people in his class. He'd matured a lot. Still struggling with controlling himself in situations however.

Bottom Todoroki One-shots (2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें