What happened to Will?

By now you guys should probably know that all these stories are connected. And you guys should know the characters. If you don't then... why are you here??? Go back.

If you have an older bother named Will that you actually like, you might want to cover your ears during this chapter.

I lay in bed until 6:00AM, when I finally can't stand it anymore. I'm the first one awake because it's Saturday and the shoe business only starts at 8:00 on the weekends. I take my phone from my nightstand and open it.

Snowflake ❄️ 

Felix: Hey snowflake, are you ok?

Aria: yeah, ig

Felix: how did he...

Aria: that's the thing, no one knows

Felix: huh???

Aria: he just dropped dead

Felix: Weird...

Aria: right?

Felix: Well anyway, I'm going to the park today with James and Mia, wanna come?

Aria: Sure, I'll ask Ellie and Cory if they can come too

Felix: Cool. Well, see ya later, ig

Aria: yeah, see ya

-----Time skip-----

I walk down the street towards the park. I'm meeting the rest of our friends there just for fun. And I feel like there's something else, though no one has said anything yet. I hope Aria is ok. Even if he is a rat, I know Aria still cares about him. Or cared, now that he's, um, deceased. When we finally get there, everyone is having a hushed conversation. I walk over, and Cory looks up.

"Hey Felix," he nods at me.

"Hey," I reply, "where's Aria?" I look around to see if she's walking over or something, but she's not.

"I don't know," James shrugs, "probably with her family mourning?" I laugh.

"Aria? Mourning?" I raise an eyebrow. When Aria's dog died, she didn't cry. A car had ran over him and she planned her revenge by publicly embarrassing the driver. The driver was her neighbor. All of a sudden, I hear a noise behind me. It sounds somewhere between a cry and a sob. I turn around and find myself face to face with Aria. Her eyes are red and puffy, and she's sobbing.

"Aria!" I exclaim, pulling her into a hug. She sobs into my chest.

"It's ok," I soothe, trying to get her to calm down, "What happened?" She looks up at me.

"My-my m-mom think t-that I," she stutters.

"That you what?" I ask. She takes a few breaths.

"My mom think that I killed Will."

Ok guys I know this is a small chapter but I needed to end it here for suspense. But what's a good author if not to leave you on a cliffhanger? Anyway, the next chapter is in the making! Sorry it took me so long to update I've been busy with another book. Go read that one too. Now.

Byeeee!