Chapter 5: Life in Chaldea and a new singularity

A/n: Hello, my fellow readers. Here is the next chapter of this story, now let the chapter begin!

Y/n's pov

Ever since the whole invasion attack, things started to calm down around Chaldea and I've gotten to know more of the other Heroic Spirits from legends before the Arthurian legend and after it. Such as meeting Gilgamesh... er well the different versions of him even the kid version, though Gilga aka Gilgamesh's female counter part seems to be rather interested in me.

Other than that, I have gotten to know a bit more with my master Gudako which she was a rather interesting girl, from the experience of the other Heroic Spirits they have informed me that she has gotten herself broke from trying to summon each of them. Which I really do hope she didn't that when trying to summon for me, plus she was really hands on every now and then like lunging in to hug me. But right now, I'm in the gym sparring with Archer Shirou Emiya even though most usually all him Emiya, but the guy is no slouch with blades as his two main weapons are the married twin swords Kanshou and bakuya.

Y/n: *blocks an attack* Nice moves there. It's not everyday an Archer class Heroic Spirit would have swords as his main weapons.

Emiya: Thanks, though you sing a greatsword and dagger as a pair is an interesting one.

Y/n: Yeah, it took me some years to handle the weight of the greatsword. Most would probably thought, that I would use a shield. But that would only have to deal with more weight, so I prefer to use the dagger and use fast maneuver attacks.

Emyia: Makes sense in a way.

We both jumped back and prepare for our next assault, but a certain bright haired girl called out to us.

Gudako: Hey you two. How's the sparring going?

Y/n\Emiya: Master.

Emiya: Just doing some sparring, so that way if we ever get paired for a singularity. We can improvise a plan and combination attacks on the fly.

Y/n: Yup, so is there something you need from us?

Gudako: Yes, Dr. Romani has detected another singularity.

Y/n: Another one?

Emiya: Has he found out where and when it takes place in?

Gudako: So far I'm not sure, we were just about to head to meet up with him.

Mash: We, were seeing if you two would like to come along.

Both me and Emiya nod to them and followed them to the control room, which there were some Heroic Spirits minding their own business, while making our way to the control room we see a male with white hair, dark skin like complexion, wearing a priest like attire with a red cape.

A/n: Not mine

priest: Ah, master Gudako. *sees Y/n and Emiya archer* I see you brought Emiya archer and Sir Wolfknight.