Chapter 2: Someone Better

Damien was leaning against a tree near the cabins and noticed Pryia admiring something, her gorgeous shiny brown eyes were so cute it just warmed Damien's heart to even look at her.

Damien went over with Millie to see what Pryia was looking at.

"Pryia? You there?" Millie asked, trying to snap Pryia out of her trance.

"Uh...Pryia? Helloooo?" Damien asked, shaking her a tiny bit.

Damien and Millie both looked up to see what Pryia was looking at, it was Caleb, doing pull ups on one of the tree branches with his shirt off, revealing all his muscles.

Pryia admiring Caleb's muscular, well built body made Damien feel kind of insecure about his own body.

Sure, Damien wasn't the most strong or the most handsome but he still tried hard with his body and to try and hide any flaws or imperfections, that's mainly why he always wears his jacket, sweater and jeans, because he feels disgusted and embarrassed by his body.

Damien constantly wished that he could look like a guy like Caleb, maybe then he wouldn't be so self-conscious all the damn time.

Caleb came down from the tree to greet the three and to talk to Pryia, Millie and Damien left them alone to talk but Damien decided to hide and eavesdrop on them.

Caleb was leaning against the wall so Pryia could get a better view of his muscles, biceps and abs, and oh boy was she enjoying the view.

Damien decided to let this go, kind of.

He didn't know what was going on, maybe Pryia was losing interest in him, he couldn't blame her, after all, Damien thought he was an annoying nerd who talks too much, of course Pryia wouldn't wanna date him, who would!?

"..Maybe something is wrong with me...maybe I'm not good enough...maybe I'm not good at all...I'm not enough for her...I probably never will be..." Damien thought to himself.

(And that's the end of chapter 2, more chapters will come :) Thank you! 341 words)