~The Very start~

Picture Is not mine creds to artist<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heisenberg's POV;

To this day I still have no clue who my parents are. Mirander kidnapped me as a baby so I never knew my family, nor did I live a normal life. 

I was locked up for a few years to make sure the experiments didn't make me insane or something like that, I never paid much attention back then. But when I turned 14 I was finally introduced to my family, though I thought was my family. Instead of meeting my parents or siblings I may or may not have had I met my "adopted family" as you can assume I didn't care much for them, lady super sized bitch, creepy psychopathic doll and some weird freaky creature, they were evidentially my siblings. I grew to the realization that these people were the closest thing I will ever have to family so I made the most of it, still I hated them all, except for Donna.

See, when I was introduced to my adopted family I was the third person, Alcina Dimitrescu was Mirander's first child, then Moreau, then me, then finally Donna. I don't usually count Evelyn as one of my 'siblings' but technically she is Mirander's 'daughter' 

Alcina and I were the same age when I first met her, I was a month older but like actual siblings we always fight and try and be better than each other, though she is extremely devoted to Miranda while I hate that fucking fucking bitch, she think she's mothers FAVORITE child and tries to act like she's better than everyone else when the truth is, she's a whore for women, she has TONS of women as her servants in that high and mighty castle of hers yet she cant act like the princess she is, she's more like a spoiled brat.

I remember as a kid, the earliest memory I had was after Mirander's experiment, I was a hopeless kid honestly and Mother said I had something special, I was a lot stronger and had incredible powers, I was confused, not knowing what or how to use my powers, yet alone controlling them. It took my child self a whole year before I knew what my powers were, and another 2 years to understand how they work, then another year to be able to control and maintain a certain amount of power without metal going all over the place from using my power all at once. It took a full 4 years to master my powers. 

I am now a lot older and I use my powers for myself instead of for Miranda, I have my own Lycans and Soldat army, I have my own Factory in the outskirts of the village so I can work in piece, when I was first given my factory by Mirander it was probably the only and last time I felt appreciation towards her, the factory was huge and empty at first, but now I use it for myself while Mirander thinks I'm helping her. The whole point of the Lycans and Soldat army is to kill Mirander, have my own life back instead of being under the control of my "mother" and having no free will. Maybe even start over in life, learn everything I didn't get a chance to, meet my family, a- ... I knew its not possible to do all that but I can still dream..

Another thing I found weird was Urias, even though I am the leader of the Lycans he stands above them all, he cares for me which was weird at first, to this day I never understood why but we usually communicate when we see each other, especially because I'm part Lycan and I can understand him, he's the reason I started using my hammer, I was Inspired by him, his hammer was really powerful and he actually helped me create a more powerful hammer.

"Miranda didn't just change my body, she took my dignity. If I don't kill her then my life will never be my own." ~Karl Heisenberg

" ~Karl Heisenberg