Chapter 1: Crush

"Rainbow I'm not gonna let you win THAT easily!" Applejack says while playing video games with Rainbowdash.

"Oh C'mon AJ, I ALWAYS win. This time will be no different." Rainbowdash says, on the cusp of winning.

"Oh no you don't!!" applejack says, finally beating Rainbowdash.

"AUGH..." Rainbow says, annoyed.

"Hah! I gotcha that time!" Applejack says, happily.

"Well, I've won like the other 100 times we played today...so I guess you deserved a win." She says, helping Applejack up from the beanbags in her room.

"Oh? Is that right?" Applejack says, smirking.

Rainbow moves her face directly in front of mine like she is challenging Applejack....but all Applejack's feeling is butterflies in her stomach.

"Yep," Rainbow says, her bright magenta eyes staring into applejack's.

Applejack pulls away, nervously saying, "I- Well I should uh- Get to my house! um...BYE!!!" Applejack ran out the door before She heard what RD said in reply.

Oh my god applejack....you have to get a hold of yourself. She's your best friend!!! NOTHING more.

Rainbowdash's POV

uhhh......that was weird

Applejack has been weird lately...like when we were at the ice cream shop, and I stole her milkshake and tried some of it and she ran away......

or when all the girls were on the tight couch and I laid down on her to make space.....or that other time when she kept looking at me when-  wait.

...

OH.

....Does..Applejack.....Have a crush on me?

NAHHH there's no way...

-Timeskip-

"Hey, Rainbowdash!" Twilight says, right as RD arrives at school.

"Hey Twi! Hey girls!" Rainbow says, walking towards Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight, Fluttershy, Sunset, and...Applejack.

"HI!!!!" Pinkie says.

"Good morning darling!" Rarity says. 

Applejacks....unusually quiet today...and paying more attention to me than normal...I think. Nah It's probably nothing.

"Hey, did you guys know that the Spring Fling is coming up next weekend??" Sunset says, excited.

*All the girls gasp*

"OMG REALLY??? I'M SO EXCITED I- wait...I knew about that already haha!! I'm on the party planning committee after all.." Pinkie says, laughing with the girls.

"EEEEE!!! I'll have to make a whole new dress and heels and AHHH I'll make them for you all as well!!!!!" Rarity exclaims.

"That's so kind of you rarity!!!" Twilight says. 

"Thank you Rare!!" Fluttershy says.

"Of COURSE!!! Well, since it's next weekend...how about you all come over to my house Friday night for a fitting...and sleepover!!" Rarity says.

"YES!" Pinkie Pie and Twilight say. 

"Sure!" Fluttershy and Applejack say.

"ALLLRIGHT!!" Rainbow says.

 Applejack and Rainbow have a class together for the first period, so They walk together.

"Hey, applejack! Ready for Math?? I'm joking...I hate math." Rainbow says, jokingly.

"...Oh! Hi Rainbow! UH...Yep!! Math! Together!.." Applejack says, nervously.

"...uhhhhh okay then! let's go!" RD says. 

That was...also weird...

-Timeskip-

*At Rarity's house*

"I'm so glad you could all attend the Sleepover! There are snacks upstairs, but NO EATING NEAR THE DRESSES!! Ahem....Thank you!" Rarity says.

"Thanks for inviting us! And...we won't. I promise." Twilight says, reassuringly.

All the girls head upstairs to put their bags away and get fitted for dresses.

-Two Hours Later-

"Rarityyyyyy can we please take a break its like 11...." Rainbowdash asks, pleading.

"And...DONE! Yes, Rainbow, you and everyone else are done getting fit." Rarity says.

All the girls sign in relief and sit in a circle to play board games.

"I'm...gonna go downstairs to get some water.." Fluttershy says.

"Oh! I'll come with you!" Rarity says.

Rarity and I walk downstairs and go to the kitchen. Fluttershy has an urge..to tell Rarity something.

"......Hey Rarity?" Fluttershy says, unusually directly.

Rarity turns around, quickly. "Oh! Is something wrong, Fluttershy?" Rarity asks.

We sit down on the kitchen chairs.

"I- I need to..get something off my chest. okay? Please Please don't tell anyone.?" Fluttershy asks.

"Of course darling. I will not tell a soul." Rarity says.

"...Okay.....well- I-" This is hard to say to someone other than my animals... she thinks.

"Take your time, dear." Rarity says.

"I- I think I have a crush on Rainbowdash."