Chapter 2: Feelings~

Applejack wakes up to the realization that it's a Monday morning. Her hair looks like a mess, and she looks homeless. What a great start to the day. 

Applejack gets out of bed and starts getting ready. As she does this, thoughts about a certain someone fill her mind. Rainbowdash. Applejack had always thought Rainbow was so......alluring in a way. They always had a special bond in friendship....but she wanted it to be something more. 

"She would never want to. She isn't into me." are things that always discourage Applejack from possibly asking Rainbow out, or making a move. "I could never do it," she thinks.

-At school- 

"Are you guys planning to ask anyone to the Spring Fling???" Sunset asks the group of girls.

"Hmmm...Maybe I'll go with my awesome girlfriend who's right next to me!" Twilight says, referring to Pinkie Pie.

"EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Yes, I'd LOVE to go with you Twi!!!" Pinkie Pie says, enthusiastically, then kissing Twilight.

"Awww..." The group of girls say, in sync.

"Well, I think I'll be going with you all!" Rarity says.

"Same!" Sunset says.

"What about you guys?" Twilight asks. 

"Ummm yeah! probably just with you guys too!" Applejack says, though she would want to go with one specific group member...

"Same!!" Rainbow says.

"uh. same.." Fluttershy says. It would be nice if I could maybe go with Rainbow...but I can't confess to her that soon...can I? 

All of the girls head off to their classes early, leaving Applejack and Rainbowdash together. After an awkward silence, Applejack breaks it by asking-

"Do you want to come over after school today? To my house? After your soccer of course." 

"Oh yeah totally!!" Rainbowdash says, "I'll beat you in Space Invaders 3 this time." 

"Oh, really?" Applejack says, jokingly. 

"Oh yeah. and we should um...also just like chill and stuff at your house....yanno...to like wind down from the game?" Rainbowdash says, shyly.

Applejack visibly blushes and tries to hide her face, but it is obvious. 

"..Sure! Yeah! chillin'...together.." Applejack says, nervously.

rainbow seems to notice this, so she smiles and winks while she walks away.

OMG. Did Rainbow just..wink at me?  Applejack wonders.

-After a LONG day at school-

*At Applejacks house*

Rainbowdash walks in, wearing shorts and a baggy shirt with a visible sports bra strap, looking sweaty from soccer. 

"Hey Applejack!! Ready for me to beat you AGAIN?" Rainbow says, snickering.

Applejack stares at Rainbow for a few seconds, blushing in awe before coming to her senses and responding.

"Oh!! Haha...No way. I'll get you. I MEAN beat you!" Applejack nervously says, chuckling.

Rainbowdash smirks and grabs Applejack, running to the game console and beanbags in Applejack's room. They both sit down and start playing.

-2 hours of nonstop gaming later-

"UGHH NOOO I HAD YOU THAT TIME I SWEAR!!!!!" Rainbowdash complains, losing again.

"Nah...maybe next time slowpoke," Applejack says, jokingly. "I mean...I did win about 90% of the games... so.." Applejack laughs.

Rainbowdash is smirking and laughing while she jokingly pins Applejack down, putting her hands on Applejack's shoulders to prevent movement, while saying, "Well I'll beat you once and for all!" Challenging Applejack. Rainbow then takes the controller away from Applejack, while they both try to wrestle each other for the winning title. 

*Rainbowdash and Applejack grunt*

Rainbow finally pins Applejack down, sitting on her lap on the floor, and pinning her hands above her head, being directly on top of Applejack. Applejack finally notices what this looks like, and visibly blushes. Rainbowdash also blushes but decides she might as well go through with it.

Rainbow gets a fluttery feeling in her stomach and lowers her face down to Applejacks. Rainbow teases her by being so close to a kiss, but not close enough. Rainbow smiles. 

Applejack smiles back but decides to pull her arms away from rainbows grasp, and gently hold rainbows face close to hers. Applejack then slowly kisses Rainbow, their lips locked and their minds empty. nothing mattered at this moment. nothing but their kiss.

Rainbow gets lost in the moment and starts kissing down Applejack neck, forcing Applejack to let out a small moan in pleasure. Applejack feels embarrassed by this, so she wraps her legs around Rainbows and pins her down to the ground instead. Rainbow blushes, and pulls AJs shirt into another kiss. 

The door opens, and Applejack and Rainbow look up.

"Hey, Applejack I noticed you left your-" Twilight cuts herself off and stares at the scene in front of her. She smiles and quickly leaves AJs belongings in the room, before slowly closing the door.

Applejack and Rainbow look at each other, smiling, and then start laughing.

Applejack was feeling happier than ever. This was all she wanted in life, and It felt perfect.

...But will It last long?