New People + Suprises

https://youtu.be/7LeX3bOWby0?si=eaZ66V1wHKiBbL1M

(Another video of Ashley's Voice but in a slightly lighter tone up top^)

My eyes slightly open holding a squint and fast blinks trying to keep them from shutting, knowing I need to wake up and stay up. I turn my alarm off which I have set to an instrumental of Good Days by Sza

I sit up on the side of my bed with my eyes closed. I open them back up as I twist to the left to crack my back, then to the right before arching it back to get a specific spot.

After sitting there for a few more seconds I hook my speaker up then shuffling my play list before heading to the bathroom. Drive by, by Eric Ballinger begins playing as I brush my teeth.

I finished doing my hygiene then put on a black T shirt with black leggings.

On my drive to the salon I remeber... Ash. I get a feeling in my chest as I remember the events of last night sitting at the bar.

After arriving at the hair place I didn't even realize that I had thought about her the whole time.

While getting my hair combed out, my hair girl Josslyn starts a conversation

"Sooo how was the date?" I blush a little before responding. "It was really great actually. SHE'S great. I mean she was late and then also had to leave by my self a little for a phone call about work but other than that we had such a great time. I'm really liking her more and more."

"Whattt, Aniyah actually likes a stud? That's something I never saw coming or lasting but I guess I was wrong. I mean shi even the more masculine girls you find attractive are still very feminin"

"Yeah girl you know I love me a pretty bitch" I say laughing a little. "But you know what I'm glad I decided to pursue this."

"...but?"

I raise an eye brow, "but what?"
"Aniyah be for real I can hear it in your tone of voice."

I roll my eyes. "mmtch... okay well-"

I get cut off by a face time call.

"Hey ma how you doing?"

"I'm Okay, I know I said I would call you I just got caught up in trying to get ready, but I'm glad that you called"

"Yup she was just talking about you and how much she likes you!" My hair dresser says loud enough so she can hear.

Tristan face lights up. "Aww so you really do like me huh"

"yes baby you know this" I say with a small smile.

"Yeah I know, I got you wrapped, but, are you doing anything today?"

"Uhh, no not for now, you tryna go somewhere?" I smile starts to creep upon my face because I do want to get out again

"My friends are getting together early for sleep over today and I want you to come." She says with a face full of anticipation

"Yeah of course I would love to come, what time is it?"