|Chapter Eleven|

Johnnie is spending the day with me, and right now we're curled up in my bed together on our phones. Johnnie places his phone face down on his stomach, and looks over at me. He wraps his arm around me, tangling his fingers in my hair. He pulls me to his chest, sighing softly as he places a kiss on my forehead.

I wrap my arms around him, burying my face into his chest. He laughs softly, running his fingers through my hair. I smile softly, squeezing him gently. I pull away a bit to look up at him, smiling when we make eye contact. "Do you wanna like, bake some sweets with me?"

"I don't really know how to bake." Johnnie shrugs, and I laugh softly "That's ok! I can guide you through it." He smiles softly, nodding his head "I'd love to, it'll be fun." He plants a soft kiss on my nose, making me giggle.

I sit up stretching, yawning loudly. Johnnie bites his lip, as he looks me up and down. He leans in, gently kissing my shoulder. It sends shivers up my spine, and makes my heart skip a beat. I clear my throat and stand up, feeling like my heart is about to beat out of my chest. Johnnie laughs softly, standing up as well. He throws on his misfits shirt before we head out to the kitchen.

I grab out some brownie mix, and some cookie mix. I place them both on the counter, and I turn to Johnnie. "Which one do you wanna do?" I smile up at him, tilting my head to the side. He hums, leaning on the counter. "Let's make the brownies." Johnnie gathers the ingredients for me, while I find a mixing bowl and a whisk. We place everything on the counter in front of us "Ok, first I think we need oil?"

I first pour the brownie mix into the bowl, and Johnnie watches me carefully. He helps me carefully mix in the oil and the water. I leave him to crack the eggs, and turn to find a cake pan to put the mix in.

"What if I cracked it with my mouth?" As I turn to him to tell him no, he already has half the egg in his mouth and bites down. I stand there staring at him, until we burst out laughing. He spits the egg out, and I decide to crack the eggs instead.

Johnnie mixes everything for me, and I poor the mix into the cake pan. Johnnie takes a small bit of the mix onto his index finger, and wipes it onto my nose. He laughs softly, and I shake my head. I wipe it off with my thumb, and lick it off. He helps me finish pouring the mix, and puts it in the oven for me.

I hop up onto the counter, and set a timer on my phone for the brownies. Johnnie leans on the counter beside me, smiling up at me softly. I brush a bit of his hair out of his face, and cup his cheek. His eyes flutter shut as he leans into my touch, placing his hand over mine. I lean over, pressing my forehead against his. Johnnie places his other hand on my thigh, looking up at me.

Johnnie places himself between my legs, placing his hands on either side of me. I laugh softly, placing my hands on his cheeks. He lays his head on my shoulder, burying his face into my neck. I wrap my arms around him, tangling my fingers in his hair. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He sighs contently, squeezing me gently.

I laugh softly, running my fingers through his hair. He gently rubs my back, dragging his fingers down my spine giving me goosebumps. I feel my heartbeat quicken, and my stomach is full of butterflies. Johnnie places a gentle kiss on my neck, causing my breath to catch in my throat. He pulls away smiling, laughing softly. I playfully punch his arm, making him laugh. "Sorry, I just wanted to get your reaction."

I cross my arms, and he laughs again. He places his hands on my thighs, and I feel my cheeks flush. "Hey. Pay attention." I poke his nose. His smile turns mischievous "We have time." He teases. "Johnnie!" He laughs "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" I playfully punch his arm again, and he kisses my forehead.

I check my phone, just in time for the timer to go off. Johnnie takes the brownies out, and I jump down from the counter. I cut the brownies into squares, and Johnnie grabs a plate for us. I put the rest of the brownies in the fridge, and Johnnie and I go back to my room.

We sit on my bed together, and I look through Netflix for a movie to watch. I text Tara to let her know about the brownies, and I place my phone face down on my bedside table. Johnnie pulls me into his lap, and wraps his arms around me. I laugh softly, leaning back into him. He kisses my cheek, and then rests his head on my shoulder. I run my fingers through his hair, and he gently kisses my shoulder.

He squeezes me, making me laugh softly. "I never really expected you to be this affectionate." He hums "Why?" I shrug "I don't know, I guess I just didn't take you for the type?" He smiles, laughing softly "Oh? Is it cause I'm introverted, or cause I just don't look it?" I intertwine my fingers with his, tilting my head to the side. "I guess cause you're introverted? You're just pretty to yourself. But, I guess I'm the same way."

Johnnie nods "I definitely like my solitude, but that doesn't mean I want to be alone all the time. It also doesn't mean I don't enjoy physical contact." I nod. He kisses my cheek, squeezing me gently.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this one is late and a bit short, I'm trying to figure out a good schedule :')