|Chapter Fourteen|

"I can't believe you're leaving me!" Tara yells as she squeezes me tightly, fake pouting. I laugh softly "I'm not leaving you, I'm just moving in with Johnnie." She groans "I can't believe you're leaving me for a man." I can't help but laugh, giving her a gentle squeeze. "We're gonna hang out just as often Tar." She sighs "I know, I'm just gonna miss living with you." I smile down at her, giving her another gentle squeeze before pulling away.

"Are you ready?" Johnnie smiles brightly, holding the door open for me. "Mhm!" I nod, smiling back. I can feel the excitement bubbling inside of me as I grab my last couple bags, walking out of the front door with Johnnie close behind me. He wraps his arm around my waist, placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

Jake takes my bags from me and places them in the car, before closing the trunk. Johnnie squeezes me tightly, laughing softly. "Alright love birds, wait till we get to the house. Damn." Jake laughs softly, getting into the driver's seat. Johnnie and I sit together in the back, and he takes my hand in his.

"I'm happy you agreed." Johnnie squeezes my hand gently, smiling softly as he draws circles on my hand with his thumb. Jake fake gags, making me laugh. "I'm happy you asked!" I squeeze his hand back, smiling softly. Johnnie starts to go on about how excited he is to have me moving in, and how he's already prepared his room for me and my things.

I smile and nod along as he talks, his excitement wearing off on me. I can't wait to just lay in bed with him and fall asleep, especially after the long day I've already had. "I just can't wait to lay down." I laugh softly, and Johnnie nods in agreement. I lean my head on his shoulder, and close my eyes. Johnnie runs his fingers through my hair, gently placing a kiss on the top of my head.

Johnnie and I finish getting my bags into his room, and I flop down face first onto his bed. Johnnie laughs softly, laying down beside me and resting his hand on my back. I roll onto my side, pressing my body against his. He wraps his arms around me, squeezing gently.

"We should probably unpack your things before we get too comfortable." I groan loudly, burying my face in Johnnie's chest. He laughs softly, running his fingers through my hair. "Come on my love, it's better to get it done now and get it out of the way." He kisses my forehead, before standing up.

I lay there for a few moments, watching Johnnie open a couple of my bags. I sigh in defeat and stand up, focusing on the important things first. I unpack my bedding first, then unpack some of my clothes. Johnnie helps me put my clothes away in the closet and dresser, unpacking my three bags of clothes.

"Holy shit y/n, you've got a lot of clothes!" Johnnie teases, laughing softly. "That's not even it, but you don't get to see the rest right now." I tease back. "Oh?" He smiles smugly, raising an eyebrow. I throw one of my stuffed animals at him, making him laugh.

We finish unpacking the important things, and we're finally able to rest. I plop back down on the bed, sighing contently as my body hits the bed. Johnnie smiles softly at me, carefully sitting down beside me. I lay my head in his lap, and he gently runs his fingers through my hair.

"So now that you're moved in, and we've been together awhile.. I was thinking we could do a video together? As a couple." Johnnie smiles softly, waiting for my response. My face lights up as I look up at him "I would love that!" He laughs softly at my response, tucking my hair out of my face.

"You're so pretty when you smile." His comment makes me smile brighter, and his smile widens in response. "I'm happy I met you, you make me so happy." His tone is soft, almost a whisper and it gives me goosebumps. "That's so corny." I tease, laughing softly. "But the feeling is mutual." I place a soft kiss on his nose.

I sit up and climb onto his lap, cupping his cheeks in my hands. He smiles softly, closing his eyes as he leans into my touch. "I love you." He says softly, kissing the palm of my hand. "I love you too." I wrap my arms around him, and nuzzle into his neck. He tangles his fingers in my hair, wrapping his other arm around my waist.

Johnnie gently runs his fingers up and down my spine, making me shiver. He laughs softly, placing a few gentle kisses on my shoulder. He trails his hands down to my waist, squeezing gently. I sigh contently, smiling softly as I close my eyes. "Do you wanna take a nap?" Johnnie asks softly, gently rubbing my back.

I nod softly, and he smiles against my shoulder. He lays me down, laying down beside me and pulling me to him. I wrap my arms tightly around him, and bury my in his chest. I hum softly as he runs his fingers through my hair, squeezing him gently.

"Get some rest my love, I'll be right here when you wake up." Johnnie speaks softly, squeezing me gently in return. I hum softly and nod, closing my eyes as I snuggle up to him. He pulls the covers over us, resting his head against mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this chapter was a bit shorter than usual, I promise the next chapter will make up for it <3

Also I absolutely love your comments, y'all are funny asf

(Also next chapter may be the last, thank you for all the love thus far <3)