Detail Ver: Hidden love

Hello everyone,

After a long break I am back✌️ So without any further talk let's go straight to the main point.

As Amd05022009 asked me if I could make a Jk's POV side story as well with some plots that goes with this story...And thought about it for awhile...I can't make that ver but I think about making something else...I'm sorry.......Just kidding 😉 I will give you what you asked for 😊.

So there is a thing I want you all to know before you read this story.

⚠️The previous ver that is up to 11 chapter are the adopted/imaginative ver with some better things.

But In this Detail Ver It is going to be more about the events what going happened on the real life one, only adding some plots so that it won't be as boring.

Answer & Question so that it will be easier for you all because I know my explaining way is so bad 😭

1. Whose real story is this based on?
= Your Stupid Author of this Book @Bunnykook_7 🤡

2. So Is the First Ver all imaginary?
= Yes, only some events are based on real life one but not other things and that mainly Bet thing.

3.what is the detail ver going to be like?
= So detail version is going to be filtered ver of the first ver. It is going to be about what really happened in the real life one and only some lil change to make the story better.

Extra: It is going to be based on Jm's POV plus Third Person POV.

So this much Q& A for now but if you want to ask other questions as well then you can ask here 👇 I will answer you.

Questions:

_________________________________________

Bye bye 👋 Hope you will enjoy

12 April 2024
Friday