𝘋𝘰𝘴

Hey guys👋🏾

Omniscient♥︎

Omniscient♥︎

- "I can't believe this shit" Dayvon mumbled to himself, staring at Durk who was outside of the door. He was holding flowers and a bag with the youngers favorite snacks inside.

"You don't give up do you?" The younger asked, rolling his eyes in the process. He started to close the door, but Durk caught it with his foot.

"Please?" Durk softened his expression, trying to persuade the younger.

Durk gave a look Dayvon was very familiar with, it showed that he was genuine.

"Damien not here, he with his bitch if that's who you're looking for" Dayvon said, allowing Durk to come it.

Durk smirked at Dayvons' words, kissing him on the cheek and setting the gifts down. Dayvon fake gagged at the gesture, sitting down by Jordan while he scrolled on his phone.

Jordan looked at the two of them, seeing that one was admiring the other individual, and the other was trying his best not to make eye contact.

"Y'all tryna smoke?" Jordan asked. Durk nodded his head yes, but Von left the room. He closed the door to his bedroom and sat down on the bed.

Just sitting in the same room as his ex-lover made him reminisce about their past relationship. From the beginning to the end, he knew that they truly would never stop loving each other.

That was his first everything, of course, he couldn't just forget everything.

Dayvon put his face in his pillow, trying to stop his mind from racing. He looked over at the picture that he had taped to his mirror, he didn't know why he still had a picture of him and Durk together. He still had a lot of things that came from or reminded him of Durk. His Clothes, Pictures, Chains, Gifts, etc.

Why am I like this, I want to hate this nigga so bad.

Dayvon stood up and grabbed the picture, contemplating whether or not he should rip it or burn it. Durk watched silently until the younger finally sensed another presence.

"You good lil folks?" The older asked, closing the door behind him. "Jordan hoe ass went home"

Dayvon rolled his eyes, hiding the picture in his drawer.

"Bitch youn know how to knock?" He said, giving Durk an annoyed look.

But honestly, he turned on just by his presence.

Durk smiled at his words, knowing any other time he would've checked him. He let him slide this time, since he was still upset and the way things ended before he left.

"Does your brother know?" Durk asked, sitting down next to Dayvon. Dayvon gave him a confused look until he realized what older meant. He'd been hiding the fact that he was in a relationship with Durk for over a year, on and off of course. After the pair had broken up and Durk left for Atlanta, the burden of the secret had been lifted.

"Durk why are you here" Von asked, looking up into the Durks eyes. Durk licked his lips, walking towards the younger.

"Ma, I wanna start over"

Dayvon couldn't believe the words coming out of Durk's mouth.

"We been living without each other for this long, why switch things up now?" Dayvon said, playing with his fingers.

In reality, neither of them could live properly without the other. Both of them helped each other with their difficulties, they were connected in some way.

The room stayed silent, only the sound of two people breathing.

Durk started to speak again until his phone rang. He stayed on the phone for about 30 seconds before ending the call.

Durk gave Von a look that read, "I gotta go handle some business".

Durk left, not without giving his ex-lover a proper kiss.

This time, Dayvon didn't even try to stop him. Once he heard the front door close, he took a deep breath. He was full of emotions, mind racing with so many questions that had no answers to them.

Fuck...

❥❥❥

Durkio♥︎

Durkio♥︎

I wish I could start all the way over with Von and erase the bad things that happened.

Everything happens for a reason though.

I kissed Von before walking out, starting to walk to the corner, waiting for Jerome to pull up. Once he did, I got in the car and he handed me a mask and my gun.

"Who is it now?" I asked, slipping my mask on.

"Kentrell and his folks" He said, putting on his mask as well.

Kentrell...I've heard that name before.

"Jordan broke ass baby daddy?" I asked. He nodded in return.

I wasn't too familiar with certain people, but I knew that if they told me to ride I had to. That's the way I grew up, even if you have to take a charge. It sounds stupid but that's how my folks raised me.

Rome rode past what seemed like a trap house, I could tell. Once we reached the end of that street we made a U-turn. Rule number one when you doing a hit, you have to be fast. Once you start circling blocks, folks start catching on.

Rome sped up, going a bit above the speed limit. When we came across the house again, we let off just a few shots.

This was only a warning, we're not heartless.

We sped off in the car, driving just til we knew we were cool.

"You going back to Damien's crib?"

I shook my head, "Mine"

Even though I wanted to see Von again, I knew I could come around him after what I had just done. Von was already in enough mess, I refuse to influence him even more.

We come from the same place but Dayon is very precious to me. That's why I'm always on his ass about shit that I do too.

If he ever got hurt, I couldn't forgive myself.