Maverick...

Remy walk down the hall heading toward the main hall of the banquet in her new silver dress, it was opened back with a fabric collar that held the top on her chest with white lance. Slits up to her hips on both sides, she wasn't wearing underwear showing the small glimpse of her sides with white sparkly heels and diamond bracelets with matching earrings and a necklace, her hair braided into a bun on top of her head with small white flowers, no make up. Ervin really made it a point to show her off tonight to his colleagues and to the press that always sneak in.

Hornet walking beside her. His hair slick back with it shaved on the sides and underneath. A black button up and black dress pants grinning like a sadist with his hands in his pants pockets. After the meet and greet Ervin had headed up to the main floor to wait for the business meeting to start in his all white suit with a black under vest and red tie. Kai greeted  hornet in the hall "I'm heading to regroup with the boss hornet, I'll leave R here with you to guard the package" he says as the said soldier step up beside him. Remy raised an eyebrow as he grinned at her. "Hello miss" he greets her With a faint grin.

She faintly grins amused "oh. hello 'R'". The 3 enter the ball room as Hornet stop to talk to another guard. Remy stood off to the side with the 'new guard' In his red button up shirt and black pants and messy brown hair. "Alright Where the rest of them..." she asks as her cousin grins at her. "It's only me and mav" he simply replied.

"So How living with a criminal?".

"His not a criminal Rex, he's an extreme business man" she smuggle says with a hit of sarcasm.

"right, well 'ma'am' my mission here is to keep you and your 'friends' out of the way" he says sticking one Hand in his pocket. Remy was looking around the room looking for the other trouble maker and seen him flirting with a women in black suit, blue button up shirt no tie, his hair flip to the side. She quickly approached him as The guards of the women confronted him.. "sorry to interrupt gentlemen but do I believe I have urgent business with him first" she says claimly with a smile. "Sorry Miss but our boss wants a word with him first" one says to her. Remy stood her ground with a gentle smile about to retaliate when a old friend walk up to them "it's alright gentlemen, miss solstice has urgent business with first, I'm sure she'll set him right" he grinned cruelly. The men look at there boss and walk back over to the women. He bent down and whispers "you should teach your brother not to mess with married women especially my wife". He darkly chuckled straightening back up. "well You know how he is, victory" she smiled pushing her brother to the side.

"Care for a dance mister man's before you start unnecessary trouble" she grinned at him sternly.

"Why of course miss, it would be my pleasure" he smiles bowing.

He held out his hand looking at their cousin who raised an brow at him and titled his head toward hornet who was now watching him closely. he kisses her hand and gently rested his hand on her upper back moving slowly across the dance floor. "Maverick please Don't miss with the married women here, same aren't as lucky as the others" she whispered. "You know me sis" he faintly smiles "but I'm just here for a check in" . he realized he was being watch by a select person, the one he was there to see and made a show of dancing with her, he spins her around and dip her as she laughed. he pulled her back to her feet with her back against his chest then turned her back around. "So I took it you finished the man hunt?" She whispers. "Not yet, dad sent us back to check in on mom and you" he grins spinning her again. "I also want to see this new man of yours...". Remy had mentioned ervin unnamed to him a few times in texted.

Kai approached them as maverick grinned "I think I'm gonna go mess with my future brother in law then". "Did you just use me to get up close to the ceos?" She glared amused.

"Mister smith would like a word with you, boy" he says harshly. "Boy?, oh this is gonna be fun" Maverick bows kissing her hand and winks "till next time my lady" he smiles. Kai look at her as she laughed shaking her head walking back over to hornet "good luck". "You might have just sighed that man's death warrant" he jokes raising an eyebrow at her. "Oh I'm not worried about him" she smiled at him as her cousin Rex grinned amused.

"However where is pretty boy and the others?" She asks, Hornet look up as she followed his glaze, to see ervin turn around from looking over the railing of the main top floor with the rest of the important men Of business.

—————

Maverick walked in front of Kai with his hands in his pocket grinning.

He stop and look at the well dressed man staring at him, setting in a comfy chair with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Hello mister smith, You have a beautiful lady" he grins. Ervin gave him a threatening look setting his drink down then smiled maliciously at him "I know and bad things happen to thoses who mess with her".

"Oh do you have a rep among that charming personality" he gave him a malicious smile. ervin grinned "I was told you were looking for information. I want to know why and for who". "I'm just new in town and was looking for the best places to get a drink and have a little fun, a lot of people recommend your club the whispering bell" he shrugs. "Is that so.." ervin grab his drink sipping it. "I hear it has nice show in the evenings, I also herd my sister likes starting fights there". "Oh and who's you're sister?". "I believe you call her Short stuff". Ervin look turned from hostile to amused. "her personality hasn't change from 15 to 20, tho her taste in men drop".

"I'm guessing by your lack of manners you're maverick.." he chuckled. "Aw little remy talks about me?, how sweet of her" He grins. "Is that why you're here.." ervin asks sternly.

"I just wanted to check in, in person on her, honestly I didn't know rich men were her type.. she so ill manned for a man like you. wouldn't you say. Mister smith". "I like the fight back" he grins.

"Oh?... how about her fuck it all attitude... how do you handle that..." maverick happy go lucky mood change to serious one.

"If you're trying to ask if I hurt her... I don't find honor in hurting women unless necessary..." he sips his drink. "And what's necessary to you...". "If they're trying to kill him or his people...". Both men look back at the women in sliver as ervin smiled.

"Hello bunny" he grinned as she walk over to him. "Mav, I know you're just being my big brother but ervin baby's me" she smiles setting in Ervin's lap. "Did he just call you bunny... oh dad's gonna kick out of that, princess" he grins with a cock eyebrow amused.

"Mav please let me inform daddy.." she looks at him with pleading eyes. He sighs "fine runt... just remember I'm always a call away" he glances at ervin who was amused by his attitude. "Are there anymore of your family here love?" Ervin asks smiling. "Only my cousin, kerra oldest brother Rex... I left him with hornet".

"You left him with the gangsters dog..." he grins. "Well Mav call him a dog again and you want have to worry about mom wanting grandkids from you anymore...".

He chuckles "I love you too, sis, so while you're busy up here I'm taking her with me". Remy stood up "try not to get arrested this time" she laughs walking away with him. Kai look at ervin. "She trusts him and he's capable of protecting her, so it's fine..." he said standing up and wondering over to the rest of the men.