2

Lekha entered Dwarka with an air of calculated confidence, her strides purposeful and her expression cold. Her eyes, sharp and calculating, surveyed the bustling streets with disdain, as if every person she passed was beneath her notice. With each step, she exuded an aura of power and authority, a stark contrast to the warmth and hospitality usually associated with the city.

" Hmmm, let us begin the game", thought the lady. There was commotion in the distant. Lekha could understand that it was a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.  A palanquin escorted by many bodyguards  and maids flanked in sides stopped before the majestic temple

"Her highness Rukmini chief consort of Vasudeva Krishna coming to grace the occasion of Pradhosham"- shouted the chamberlain. 

The crowd gathered outside the temple of Shiva. Soon Rukmini came out and waved her hand at the gathered people.

"Highness my foot! that woman is source of my master's embarrassment. But one thing even after years of association with that cowherd has not decreased her royalty" smirked Lekha. 

Her gaze narrowed as it fell upon Rukmini, who stood in the distance, unaware of the impending storm. Lekha's lips curled into a disdainful sneer as she watched Rukmini interact with the townsfolk, her distaste evident even from afar. To Lekha, Rukmini was nothing more than a pawn in a game her master had  grown not tired of playing, a mere obstacle to be overcome in his quest for dominance.

With a flick of her dark hair and a flicker of malice in her eyes, Lekha made her way through the throngs of people, each step bringing her closer to her target. She has to reach her somehow.

 As she drew nearer, her presence seemed to cast a shadow over the once vibrant streets of Dwarka, instilling a sense of unease in those who crossed her path.

For Lekha, this was just the beginning. In her quest for power and revenge, she would stop at nothing to achieve her goals, even if it meant tearing down everything and everyone in her path. And as she approached Rukmini with a chilling determination, it was clear that nothing would stand in her way. 

Just then Rukmini was shielded by Madana her loyal bodyguard. Lekha bit her lips.

"Be careful of Madana and his wife Rathi" her master's words echoed in ears.

"That brat is more like a son to her and that cowherd family. Even that arrogant Satya loves him."

Lekha must admit,her master is a coward to be intermediated by Krishna. To top with that he is so scared of his equally powerful wife Satyabhama. The lioness who drew the entire army in Mathura years back. Remember 17 times he had to taste defeat. 

"Just who are you ?" Madana scanned her down "Where is your pass seal?" enquired Madana as he pulled aside

" I'm an orphan from Vidarbha", lekha parroted the words 

" So what? an outsider is not allowed near royals. This is a strict order from Dwarakesh.,"roared Madana.

"Sir I am here to talk with the her highness. I am in dire need of job. Please help me."

"Oh what a illogical explanation. Till now you have  not uttered your name. Cut the chase tell me how would you explain infiltration?"