Heartless

"How would you define and describe me?"  Broad and rather in a scratchy voice the question echoed in the empty room.

To think who ever was asking the question had the confidence, audacity, and how bold they were when asking a open audience of thousands of people. Painting a mere scenery like a canvas,  a new vision of thousands of people in shock someone was straightforward, even just brave enough to utter those words  in such a neutral tone almost confidence in front of many peopel, like an open book, for people to judge , campare, and shun.  No loose threats, no dishonest expressions really, no tempts , nothing to make thy somewhat distained crowd say what they wanted to hear from the audience, one had asked coldly relentlessly for the simple plain truth about what thy though of them.

Although it's hard to face it. Sometimes the brutal truth is hard  like a rock in a water fall  tipping over the edge on its last framed moment of balance, at the very tipping point .     Suddenly falling over the rigid, slimey sludge   rock waterfall, like a bulldozer of a thousand rocks,  hitting the water with a loud heart-wrenching-breath taking  " Thud!"   Like someone had just  hit  the wall...  water droplets  echo "plop...plop..." you know the sound..   times it by a thousand...

It's blank again...   a fresh start,    

<in your mind picture a silent moment where everything is quiet then the scene changes....  and there's sound of nature and water droplets dripping from tree leaves, soft wind swaying and rustling the trees>                

"deaf people cannot hear the sound of the wind...  blind people  can't see true beauty"       
.........     often fresh breeze  is like a fresh way to start a new day...  in nature the fresh crisp morning in  greenery.....   some  autumn coloured trees, and some normal beautiful trees the fresh pristine body of water flowing  smoothly  in  between rocks  correlating their way through the bumpy course.     Those who overlook the little things are blinder then a bat....
Those who over observe are fools, leading to their own doom, a paranoid bunch who can't relax.

Some over evaluate on situations some don't read into the situation  enough.  Caked up ridiculousness.

Listen to the wind chime do u hear that?   Feel the sound....  don't turn a deaf ear to the ones u care most about u will end up... 
DRIFTING off to sea, like a little boat  tilting tipping and swaying in the shaky, rapid  waters  rocking back and forth like a chair,  far away from any other living being, drifting...  the sea  water feels salty... refreshing...  sinking....   floating soft ....  feel  the blue skin,  the tingling .....    do u feel it..?

"One who cannot hear the desperate calls will wind up alone, in their own lighthouse, losing the important things"

{END}■■■■■♤♡◇♧■■■■■

Honestly this was something I write when I was sleepy and sad so don't mind confusing words this was one of my scrapped pieces I never bothered to edit..

Lol pls no hate-