Ruined

Inverted colours. Discolouration distorts the once perfect image. Blinding intense harsh white stinging your eyes, like a painfully fresh feeling. Refreshing tears, like water flowing right up against your eyeballs discomfort.

What was it all for? Tired. If you drift to far you may not be able to swim back, so choose wisely and don't regret what you cant change. Once you've swam so far there's no door for back, no room for the past. Feeling a heavy emotion lurking, seeping into your mind with thoughts. Absorbing them with great pain.

Everything is the same, no matter what you do to change your daily life.

As ancient ruins start to erode and become more distorted, overtime it rots away no one even knowing.  No matter how many times you cry or how loud you wail, your sounds will be drowned out by the people closest to you.

Some aren't as pure from what we see eye to eye. 

Of course we will NEVER see eye to eye, some cries will never be heard, 

some will only be heard when one dies. Smoke seems deafening, even if it is only what we can see, a screen of grey smoggy smoke shields the most important things beneath.

Great fullness as thin as a thread. red string snapping the tide pulling out rushing back towards shore and rippling against the rewashed sands. Comfort, relief and cries are finally resolved warm enlightenment. Golden sun pours out onto the vast land.. as it dissipates. Relaxation floods through, like blood veins. Coarsing through your body until eventually you fall asleep.

ENNNNDDDDDDD

I wanted to continue but got tired lol.

Until next time.