𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 - 𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐡

me and my older brother, tata lived together well basically i lived with him

me and my older brother, tata lived together well basically i lived with him. but recently, me and my mother had a big argument so i just decided to stay with him for a bit.

tata offered me to stay with him so i gladly took that offer because i really didn't have anywhere else to go.

"y/n!" i heard my older brother call out. i sighed as i got up out of bed and made my way downstairs.

halfway down i saw the couch filled up with his friends and this made me roll my eyes at the sight. i really didn't care about his friends because they be over here everyday,

but i just didn't want to see kyle right now. me and kyle used to fuck on the low. this all came downhill when one day i found out he was talking to some girl so i decided to cut him off.

he tried reaching out to me a couple of times but of course i blocked every number he used.

even tho we weren't talking, i still felt a certain way because he made me feel like we were a couple. and also, i gave him plenty of chances but he blew it.

i finally reached downstairs and all eyes landed on me,

"you want anything from the store?" tata asked me knocking me out of my thoughts.

he always knew to ask me this since he knew i would be angry if got everybody something except me.

"yes. hot fries and a hershey please" i replied before giving everybody a greeting and they returned one back, except for kyle.

i felt kyle burning a hole into my face as i talked to my brother.

"bet, we gon be right back." he said as they all got up but kyle still was sitting down.

"you not coming?" tata asked him and kyle shook his head no, "nah my stomach hurt from earlier just get me sum." he replied and tata nodded his head closing the door.

i chuckled at him to myself because i knew he was lying. he just wanted to be here with me.

i felt him staring at me as i walked back upstairs to my room.

"yo y/n, come hea right quick" he said making me stop and look back to see him walking up to me.

"yes?" i looked up at him. his eyes were red and low, he was looking real good but i was standing on big bidness.

"wassup with you? why u blocked me on everything?" he grasped onto my waist but i grabbed his hand.

"you have a girlfriend kyle." i reminded him and continued my way. i thought he was gonna give up but instead he followed me all the way into my room.

"y/n i been cut her off when u blocked me." he said taking a seat at the end of my bed, i was honestly getting tired of hearing all of his lies.

"mhm i bet you did." i nodded not believing any of the things he was saying.

"y/n i promise, i only want you. i realized how fucked up that was and i was gonna make things right but you didn't give me any chance to explain myself." he ranted on.

i just listened to him taking in everything he was saying. in the end i decided to forgive him.

"alright kyle, i forgive you." i smiled grabbing his face kissing him.

he added tongue into as he grabbed my neck. i moaned as i felt his hand rise up into my shirt.

"wait. what if tata comes in here? " i stopped him grabbing onto his hand.

"then he just comes, who cares y/n." he said grabbing my neck kissing me. he swiftly picked me up and laid me down.

he took off my oversized shirt as he began leaving hickeys all over my neck.

this made me even more wet than what i was. he slid my shorts off along with my underwear.

he opened my legs as he began to kiss my inner thighs. he then moved to my lady and began eating me.

he licked my clit and slurped on it as i became a moaning mess. "right there kyleee." i dragged grabbing a whole handful of his braids pushing him more down.

"i cannot take it." i whined closing my legs making him hit my thigh, "open ya legs y/n. i ain't playing withchu." he grumbled.

"matter of fact- turn ya ass over." he ordered and i struggled to move but eventually i did getting into my deep arch.

"you bet not run either, take all this shit." he said as he took off his jeans and ethikas, soon i felt him push himself inside of me.

a loud moan escaped my mouth as he started off with a slow pace soon speeding up.

"kyleeee" i tried to say but it sounded more like a moan. "hm? whatchu need mama?" he asked pulling me up by neck so my arch was deeper.

i looked up to see him biting his lip and he leaned down a bit to tongue me down still thrusting into me.

"slow downn, please." i begged but he ignored me going even faster. "nahh, you wanna block me right?" he grunted.

"im sorryyy" i moaned reaching my hand back but he slapped it away.

"didn't i tell you to take this shit y/n?" he gritted tugging on my hair now.

"yess, im so sorry baby." i said as my mouth made an "O" shape. the pleasure was too good.

"tell me you love me." he said landing an hard smack on my ass.

"i love you so muchh." i bit my lip. even tho we weren't supposed to be fucking right now everything felt just right.

all you could hear was our skin clapping together. if you ask me this was like music to his ears.

"fuckk im about to nutt." i said as a knot formed in my stomach.

"me too. where u want it at?" he asked still thrusting into me but at a slow pace this time.

"fuckkk" i moaned as my white substance covered his member.

"i want it in me" i also said as he thrusted into me sloppily. i felt his warm seed shoot up in me.

then he pulled out slowly, "you finna have my baby now ma."

𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 + 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 💕

ok but no where did my actives go fr